Mrs. Dash Chili Seasoning Mix 1.25 oz uploaded by Theresa W.

BY MRS. DASH

Mrs. Dash chili seasoning mix 1.25 oz see more...

Theresa W.
Used this seasoning for the first time over the weekend and weren't disappointed. Glad there's finally a healthy option without a whole bunch of freaking salt. Will use again.
Miesha P.
You guys!!!! This one is a classic for me, Its very great for a chili recipe. When I make chili I use this and a couple of other ingredients which makes it PERFECT. Its not spicy at all which is good for the people who cant have spicy things. In fact, I would say it's right in the middle. If you guys are interested in this product, I'd definitely say give it a try. :)
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
What a great seaaoning for Chilli. Ibget compliments when I use it. Its teally good woth beefngrond finely and some fresh tomato sauce with a bit of onions and a little macaroni or beans.
Derek S.
Morgantown, WV
The easiest way to make a delicious pot of chili. Mrs. Dash seasoning mixes are some of my favorite things to pick up when I'm in a rush to make a good meal for my family
Selina V.
Dublin, CA
Love love this stuff!!!!So good and give a chilli beans so much more flavor!!!!!!!!!I love to use it when making chilli cheese dogs or chilli cheese fries!!!
Jamie T.
Lakeside, AZ
I used this for the first time the other day with some crockpot chili and it turned out amazing!! Great flavor, easy to use and tasted wonderful!
Tasha W.
Port Richey, FL
I used to use McCormick's seasoning for almost everything, until I tried Mrs. Dash. Healthy option for my family.
Elizabeth G.
Shawnee, KS
Delicious and easy to use. This has a great flavor for chili and doesn't need extra spices.
Vanessa S.
Burnaby, BC
I have to say...I need to say if you want a healthy tasting seasoning, go for it. I was looking for bolder flavors and had to add tobacco sauce as well as worcestershire sauce to really give it a kick.