mrs Cubbison's® Seasoned Corn Bread Stuffing

For generations, Mrs. Cubbison's® Stuffing has been a holiday tradition. Follow the directions or add your own ingredients to give it your personal touch.

Never heard of this stuffing, is any good?
Any one have a twist on this stuffing when you use it for thanksgiving?
How does the compare to kraft? Price? Taste?
Start your review of mrs Cubbison's® Seasoned Corn Bread Stuffing!
This is the only stuffing we use now. We use butter and chicken stock and I mix a separate batch with onions and mushrooms for the few people who like it. Definitely not a healthy stuffing
Lake Balboa, CA
I get this stuffing every year and make the recipe according to the box and everyone always asks me where I get my stuffing recipe from! Its ready in 10 minutes and tastes 100% made from scratch, perfect amount of seasoning and perfect texture every time
This is the only stuffing I use during the holidays. My mom likes to add in onions and some other stuff but I prefer just cooking it with butter and chicken stock. I don't like adding in all the extra stuff. The crusty edges of this with turkey gravy is my favorite part of Thanksgiving.
Riverside , CA
I use this every year for my Thanksgiving stuffing my Grandma used it and her mother used it as well it has been a family tradition to use this crap so glad that it's still around and it still has the same great quality taste and flavor
Millcreek, UT
This does not cool at all as I expected. I followed directions to a T and it ended up lumpy, mushy, and overall weird. I did like the flavor, but the texture was very odd. Not what I would like out of stuffing.
I actually like the traditional stuffing from this brand way more but this is pretty decent. Decent price and tastes pretty good. I would recommend the traditional over it though as I like it much better.
Carmichael , CA
The only kind of boxed stuffing I'll use! It makes a great base that you can easily jazz up with just a few simple additional ingredients. Always a hit with my family.
Irvine, CA
Only stuffing I use for Thanksgiving and an occasional comfort food meal. I use less onion and celery, I add carrots, cream of mushroom soup and chicken broth instead of just broth or water.
Scottsdale, AZ
Purchased at: Kroger
This is the only stuffing my family has been using for decades. It’s perfect and so tasty when used as actual turkey stuffing. It comes out perfectly crispy as a casserole.
Long Beach, CA
This is a staple on our table. The corn bread style is the best in my opinion. With a little bit of celery and waterchestnuts it makes a great stuffing with just the right about of crunch and moist that every one at the table likes. I'll never buy anything else.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...