mrs Cubbison's® Seasoned Corn Bread Stuffing

For generations, Mrs. Cubbison's® Stuffing has been a holiday tradition. Follow the directions or add your own ingredients to give it your personal touch.

Never heard of this stuffing, is any good?
Any one have a twist on this stuffing when you use it for thanksgiving?
How does the compare to kraft? Price? Taste?
Start your review of mrs Cubbison's® Seasoned Corn Bread Stuffing!
Lancaster, CA
This Mrs.Cubbinson's seasoned cornbread stuffing has been a staple in my family's holiday dinners for the last 10 years. It's very easy to prepare! We add groubd sausage to our stuffing for some excellent Southern confort. I highly recommend this!
Victorville, CA
This is the only brand of stuffing I buy, I like to add sausage and chicken broth, this has a great taste and does not need any added salt, however I like to add pepper for a little extra taste. I can't wait til thanksgiving to make this.
Placentia, CA
This stuffing is easy to make and taste great! I love adding a few extra ingredients to make it extra special. I added real corn and sometimes cranberries. If you are a fan of corn bread, this is a must try!
Riverside, CALIFORNIA
When holidays come I look for this brand because it is easy to prepare and is usually quite affordable compared to stove top brands. We also like to add inferiority as well, like celery and onions.
This is my go to each Thanksgiving. I add apples and sausage to make it a little more "gourmet" but it has the perfect mix of seasoning. It never disappoints.
Spring valley, CA
This stuffing is Really easy to make. It has really good taste. We always make this brand. I sometime add some extra ingredients to give it a better taste
Hahaha we have some of these still and not even from Xmas or anything. We buy them whenever this one brand in specific is very good and affordable
Phoenix, AZ
This is my all time favorite stuffing! It really adds flavor to the turkey and its super easy to make. Every year I look forward to Thanksgiving.
My mom has always used this brand and we all love it! It's great on its own or cooked inside the turkey. Thanksgiving memories right here!
If you like cornbread you'll love this stuffing we usually add cranberries or diced apples into but it is also delicous on its own.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...