BY MRS. CUBBISON'S

Mrs. Cubbison's® Classic Restaurant Style Seasoned Croutons. see more...

Buy on Target*
Tiffany M.
These are great. I like these on a salad and sometimes in a creamy soup to add texture and crunch. These croutons did meet my expectations and I would recommend. I buy these from my local Food Lion,
Jennifer H.
These are by far my favorite croutons for making salads at home. They add just enough flavor without overpowering the salad. They also aren't too hard or too soft. They're also healthy enough to add to a salad without throwing it off it its purpose.
brenda g.
These are good croutons. They have a little flavor with out having too much and adds that perfect crunch and pick up to any salad
Jessica F.
I love croutons! These are amazing. I buy them to eat for a quick snack. Some times I even dip them in ranch. They are fairly low in calories and always do the trick when I am craving salt.
Sarah P.
Round Rock, TX
Not that great..flavor is okay but they have a strange after taste..it kind of tastes likes fake bread lol
Shelly B.
These are really good. Just the right crunch. Flavors are good also. Perfedct complement for a salad.
Ali D.
I love these. Sometimes I don't even put it in a salad and just eat them by themselves.
asha s.
It is one of the best products in its category, great taste with best quality and best for your money you can buy, it is very healthy as well