Mrs. Cubbison's Restaurant Style Croutons Cheese & Garlic

by Mrs. Cubbison's

Mrs. Cubbison's® Cheese & Garlic Restaurant Style Croutons.

These look delicious. I'm going to try to find these at the grocery store if they are good. Has anyone tried this before? Is it like restaurant quality at home?
Where I get?
Anybody know how croutons made it to the sweet tooth category?
Start your review of Mrs. Cubbison's Restaurant Style Croutons Cheese & Garlic!
Little Rock, AR
These are so good! You can find them at Walmart. What good is a salad without some awesome croutons?!
Los angeles, CA
Great addition to salads. Crunchy and very flavorful. Very affordable would definitely recommend
Elmendorf Afb, AK
Love these croutons. My wife makes a mean lean caesar salad and these are a must. super buttery!
Martville, NY
Love these!d I eat salads about 4 times a week and these are a great topping!d super afordable!
Omg thee best croutons ever I get this all the time yummmoooooooooo gotta get me another one
Love putting these in my salads! They taste good and make any salad quite delicious to enjoy
Clearfork , WV
My daughters eat these with ranch and nothing else. I'll eat them in a salad not like them
Such a good flavor it goes good on all salads or just by there self with a thing of ranch .
The best croutons ever and the flavor omg you've got to try these if you haven't already
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Perfect for salads. They taste very good too. I think they are healthy but I'm not sure