Mrs. Cubbison's Restaurant Style Croutons Cheese & Garlic

by Mrs. Cubbison's

Mrs. Cubbison's® Cheese & Garlic Restaurant Style Croutons.

These look delicious. I'm going to try to find these at the grocery store if they are good. Has anyone tried this before? Is it like restaurant quality at home?
Where I get?
Anybody know how croutons made it to the sweet tooth category?
Start your review of Mrs. Cubbison's Restaurant Style Croutons Cheese & Garlic!
DETROIT, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are very good for salads I love the different types of flavors you must try these are very good any local store
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to hate this because they're so hard hahaha but now I love them this is my favorite flavor. I love garlic
Acapulco,guerrero
Esta marca la utiloze hace un tiempo y es buena me gusta el sabor que deja y la durabilidad que tiene el producto
My favorite croutons to add to any kind of salad! They taste so good; very crunchy with a little garlic & cheese!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Estos crotones son muy ricos los utilizo siwmpre, no pueden faltar en mi cocina. para las ensalads exquisitas.
I eat these in a salad or even outside the salad I just love eating them all alone they are quite the snack!
This are very satisfying, it's not too much garlic is just right. Perfect for salad and your home made meal.
Grand Rapids, MI
Yum! Garlic and cheese are two of my favorite food toppings/seasonings! These are so good on a cobb salad!
Blaine, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great taste to add to your salad. Taste good and gives you that extra flavor and richness. Recommend.
Our go to croutons when we eat salad. Sometimes even by themselves when we want a small and crunchy.