BY MRS. CUBBISON'S #79 in Cheese

Mrs. Cubbison's® Cheese & Garlic Restaurant Style Croutons. see more...

• These look delicious. I'm going to try to find these at t...4 Answers
  • Where I get?3 Answers
  • Anybody know how croutons made it to the sweet tooth cate...4 Answers
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Personally I love putting garlic in my salad as well as cheese but I've never had cheese and garlic croutons. Not until my boyfriend sister made me try it and it was definitely one of the best things I've had in a salad in a really long time
Alexis P.
Sawyer, OK
I really like these croutons I usually don't even put them on a salad I'll put them in a bowl and put some ranch or ceased salad dressing on them and they are very good just like that but they're also good with a salad I just don't eat to much salad. I got them at Walmart and their not really pricey.
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
These croutons are perfect on salads for the crunch and flavor, but also really good to just eat as a (not healthy) snack by themselves. Lol. I really like the cheese and garlic flavor and the resealable bag is convenient.
Katie W.
Stem, NC
Everybody loves croutons! I actually will just buy the bag like this and eat them as a snack. Hahaha. I do love them on my salad but I eat them constantly like a snack. They are delicious and so comvienant.
Elizabeth L.
Griffin, GA
I love croutons.. They make your salad sooo much better and they're even good alone. I always find myself eating almost the whole bag of these because they're so good. They remind me of tiny Texas toasts
Sierra P.
Forest Hill, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What's a salad without croutons. And maybe a little bacon. No matter what the flavor let's add croutons. You could even crush them up and use them as a crust on chicken or chops!
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the intense cheesy flavor of these crotons on my salad, also I use them in my French onion soup! They are really flavorful! So much so that I can snack on them alone.
Guadalupe V.
Rialto, CA
You can't have a salad without these they just give it a extra something special and now I've been putting them on soups perfect for this weather or even crushed to top my Mac and cheese
Tina S.
These are great on any salad or just by them self as a quick snack. They have a taste that is not over powering but enough to where you can taste the cheese and know it's there.
Jasmin R.
These croutons are awesome! They're very crunchy with a slight garlic and cheese flavor. They pair very well multiple kinds of salads and I even like them in tomato soup!! I recommend these to everyone!
Samantha K.
New Castle, PA
We usually buy the Texas toast brand are these equally as good as that brand?
Influenster M.
These look delicious. I'm going to try to find these at the grocery store if they are good. Has anyone tried this before? Is it like restaurant quality at home?
Anesa  B.
ATLANTA, GA
Anybody know how croutons made it to the sweet tooth category?
Lisa B.