mrs Cubbison's® Herb Seasoned Cube Stuffing

by Mrs. Cubbison's

For generations, Mrs. Cubbison's® Stuffing has been a holiday tradition. Follow the directions or add your own ingredients to give it your personal touch.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of mrs Cubbison's® Herb Seasoned Cube Stuffing!
Vista, CA
My mom makes the best dressing/stuffing. She only uses Mrs. Cubbisons and I can’t handle it!! It is my favorite item at thanksgiving and anytime mom makes this recipe. Yummmmmmy
Riverton, UT
My kids are picky eaters and don't like stuffing with crunchy onions in it (or freeze dried celery). I don't either. This stuffing mix allows me to customize what we like with fresh ingredients. It is also great crushed up as a crust on crescent rolls.
This stuffing is so good I love that it is in small cube sizes so it mixes well with my stuffing. The herb flavor give a little extra kick to the stuffing, it's so delicious 👍🏻😋 Try it out you will love it.
Santa ana, Ca
We use this brand of stuffing as a base to our grandma's family recipe. It wouldn't be the same without this brand. I love how it never tastes dried out. Compared to stove top it's our family's favorite for a more home made feel.
Lynnwood, WA
I grew up eating this stuffing at thanksgiving. It’s definitely my favorite! The flavors are far better than competitors.
My absolute FAVORITE stuffing!! We use it year round, not just at holidays! Would highly recommend!
This is a life saver for when you need to make something really quick for dinner is amazing
I like the taste and it's just perfect for a quick food... I found it at the supermarket
This is so great to use around the holidays. Always a pleaser for the family.
This is so great to use around the holidays. Always a pleaser for the family.