BY MRS. CUBBISON'S

Mrs. Cubbison's® Fat Free Restaurant Style Seasoned Croutons. see more...

• Has anyone tried adding the croutons to your stuffing? really good1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Makeuplove P.
Love these croutons over a salad or either a soup they taste great and have low fat, so everyone can enjoy them.
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
These are perfect for a light afternoon salad especially with spinach leaves cherry red tomatoes and chopped cucumbers and we have a small party. Perfect for the dieters as well!
Annie G.
Santa Maria, CA
These are really good topped on top of a salad or possibly just by themselves as a snack
Jessica C.
Simi Valley, CA
Really good to enjoy with my salad and pasta. I also add it in my stuffing during Thanksgiving. Try it!
Stephanie B.
Cumming, GA
These are some of the best croutons. They are very crunchy and full of flavor. I will sometimes snack on these as well as use them in a salad.
Taylor N.
Mocksville, NC
Ok so I'm one of those weird people who love to eat croutons straight out of the bag. I have pretty high standards for them too. If they don't crunch right or have a noticeable flavor I won't like them. Well these are my favorite. I keep a bag at work just so I have something to snack on. And there are so many different flavors! This is a must buy for me.
Mely G.
This is the perfect salad topper I have had. I always love a good savory crunch with my salads, it just puts the finishing touches on my salads.
Brie  S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Loveeee these. yeah they're great on salad, but I actually prefer to eat them straight out of the bag as a snack. The crunching noise might annoying my coworkers, but they taste delicious so I don't care.
Joann D.
Murray, KY
These crutons are one of my favorite. The price is pretty cheap. The flavors are the best and I don't know what else I can really say
sasha s.
Very delicious but hard to stab with the fork to eat. wish they wernt so hard but taste great.
Jessica C.
Simi Valley, CA
Has anyone tried adding the croutons to your stuffing? really good