Mrs. Cubbison's Caesar Salad Croutons Restaurant Style uploaded by Deazhane C.

BY MRS. CUBBISON'S #17 in Salad Toppings

Mrs. Cubbison's® Restaurant Style Caesar Salad Croutons. see more...

Deazhane C.
Portland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Croutons are like the cherry on the top of Ice cream to . Not only do I eat them by themselves but I also put them on top on home made salads . I ran out of croutons as I wrote thus review .

' Note to self ' put -Croutons on your grocery list
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I love croutons and eat them as snacks as well as on salads. These are not the best caesar croutons I have tried but they were pretty good. Not expensive, however I have only seen them in stores a few times so that may turn people off buying them.
katie c.
Philadelphia, PA
i love croutons and usually will even eat them out of the bag! these croutons are very yummy and will fall apart as you eat them! they aren't normally too big to eat which is nice and they have a lot of flavor to them!
Tia R.
Bethlehem, GA
I love to eat Caeser salads and these croutons take my salad to the next level. These croutons are so crispy and are bigger than most. My kids like to eat these like a snack.
chris p.
Fall River, MA
I do not like it when croutons get soft while in your salad, I have found Mrs. Cubbison's brand the best for keeping their crunch. Always have them handy in my cabinet! :)
launa d.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I absolutely love these crotons, the taste is not overwhelming. keep in mind moderation is the key as they are carbs like bread. Better quality than others.
Shelby K.
District Hts, MD
This always seems to be the brand I go back to when i need croutons on my salads. There are a ton of varieties and they are always fresh and super crispy.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Saben muy muy sabrosos. Tienen ese toque al aderezo de la ensalada cesar, son similares a unos muy famosos aqui. Son adictivos jajajaja recomendados
Estefanie P.
A definite must for every salad in my,household. No salad is complete without croutons. Add a little,chicken and make it a chicken cesaer salad
Selah P.
These are definitely some of my favorite croutons, they do a great job of keeping their crunch, and they have plenty of flavor options!