mrs Butterworth's Original Syrup

Mrs. Butterworth's Original Syrup, 1 gal

[user:moana_nalu22] Have you tried this?
How does this compare to other types of syrup?
Who likes mrs.butterworth on there pancakes
Start your review of mrs Butterworth's Original Syrup!
San Francisco
Since 100% real maple syrup is so ridiculously expensive this is our first choice to the real thing.  The squeeze bottle is overly convenient to get rid of a sticky bottle mess you get with the regular spout bottle.  It stays off the container and off your hands with the great squeeze spout!  We love it.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
1,039 reviews
Purchased at: Publix
My son loves this syrup. Heโ€™s on a pancake kick right now and this pairs wonderful with any pancake or waffle. The taste is amazing and I love the squeeze bottle as it is so much easier for cleanliness.
Gurnee, IL
I know this may sound crazy....but I absolutely LOVE Aunt Jemima's pancake mix with Mrs. Butterworth's syrup on top ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I find that Aunt Jemima's syrup is a bit too runny/liquidy for my liking.
Doylestown, PA
I grew up on syrups like Mrs Butterworth and log cabin. Now further down the line when I was a teenager on a trip to Vermont I got to experience maple syrup that was organic. And fell in love with it and I've been using it ever since. I personally feel better about my decision to switching to Natural maple because of the way I live my life now which is eco-friendly, all natural and organic products and putting the best quality a product in my household.
Tucson, AZ
Mrs. Butterworth's is literally the only syrup I will eat when I actually use syrup. I drench my waffles or pancakes in it and it adds the perfect flavor! Buttery, sweet, and deliciously syrupy, for the price, you really can't beat it. I love this syrup!
Davenport, FL
This is my absolute favorite syrup! The flavor is fantastic and the texture is perfect for waffles, pancakes, and french toast sticks! Although it is a bit pricier I love the quality. It is y families go to and I believe it will be that way for a while!
Eldon, IA
This is my absolute favorite syrup! It has just the right amount of sweetness without being too overly sweet. It of course pairs well with pancakes, however, I am a huge French Toast addict and this is perfect for French Toast! It doesn't take a large amount to create that perfect bite that makes you close your eyes and say, mmm!
The best pancake syrup yet! it has a great flavor and works well with pancakes, waffles, and other uses. i would prefer pure maple syrup instead but its not always available for a decent price and this always is. even though it is just sugar syrup it has great flavor. this is the only pancake syrup i will buy
Kalamazoo, MI
Mrs. Butterworth Syrup, it takes me back to my childhood breakfasts. I love the syrup on my waffles. Like many others, alternative Syrups taste strange to me. I can tell when restaurants are lying about their syrup brand not being Mrs. Butterworth. It has a distinct taste that I have yet to encounter in any of the others.
Richmond, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the only syrup that we use in our household because it is by far the top of the line syrups... It has an amazing buttery flavor and its great to pour over piping hot pancakes!