mrs Butterworth's Original Syrup

Mrs. Butterworth's Original Syrup, 1 gal

[user:moana_nalu22] Have you tried this?
How does this compare to other types of syrup?
Who likes mrs.butterworth on there pancakes
Start your review of mrs Butterworth's Original Syrup!
Bloomington , IN
One of my favorite syrups. Just enough sweetness and not overpowering.as just the right amount of buttery flavor.
Salem, Oregon
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a classic and the only syrup i buy regularly, it is great on my waffles, I'm an avid waffle eater lol.
Henlawson, WV
This is the only syrup we use I'n my house,It's my all time favorite. Love it on our pancakes in the mornings.
Southfield, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
By far my favorite syrup. I think this brand is the best because it sweet but not too sweet. I enjoy it
MUSKEGON, MI
I don't eat a lot of breakfast foods but when I do I put Mrs.Butter-Worths syrup all over everything.
Las Vegas, NV
When I think pancakes I think Mrs. Buttereorth's. This syrup is the perfect blend of sweet and thick.
I love this syrup! It's best when heated before putting on food but either way it's fantastic!
Riverview , FL
Only syrup out there for me! Yummy and buttery, is there any other brand worth your time? No!
Palm Bay, FL
Literally so good. You don't even need to butter up your pancakes when using this syrup.
Not bad if you need syrup quick and cheap. I prefer maple/real syrup. It doesn't compare.