mrs Butterworth's Original Syrup

Mrs. Butterworth's Original Syrup, 1 gal

[user:moana_nalu22] Have you tried this?
How does this compare to other types of syrup?
Who likes mrs.butterworth on there pancakes
Start your review of mrs Butterworth's Original Syrup!
Holly Springs, MS
This is the original and best!! We don't buy any other kind at my house and it's been that way since I was a kid. I miss the Mrs Buttersworth commercials where she would talk to the kids while they were eating maybe they should think about bringing them back.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mrs. Butterworth's is so good! It reminds me of when I was a kid and I would spend the night at my Aunt's house. Every morning we would wake up and eat pancakes with Mrs. Butterworth syrup and a little butter on top. It doesn't get any better!
Acworth, GA
This is my favorite syrup to buy and to eat. I grew up eating this syrup so most other syrups just don't taste right to me. It is not overly sweet or too buttery like others that I have had. I like the gallon size container because I have a large famliy and syrup does not last long around here. However, I do not like storing the gallon sized jug in the fridge because of space issues.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I LOVE Mrs. Buttersworth syrup. IMO it's hands down the best. I have used other brands, and they are runny like water. This syrup is thicker and has a rich flavor. I've used it since my childhood, so I'm definitely brand loyal to syrup. I don't like using anything else.
Gainesville, FL
This syrup is a nice choice for most homes. The consistency and flavor works for pancakes, waffles and more. I recently made the switch to real male syrup though and now find that the fake sugar syrups just are not as great!
Fayette , OH
My favorite syrup! Such good flavor with a hint of butter so that if you forget to butter your pancake or waffle it doesn't even matter. I am also a fan of the consistency it is not too runny or too thick. Just right!
Greenville, MI
As an adult, I prefer REAL maple syrup but I grew up on Mrs. Butterworths. It's a good value and the taste is good. I'm not crazy about the fact that it contains high fructose corn syrup though.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite syrup on the plant! I've been eating Mrs Butterworth's original syrup all of my life! It's great room temperature or warmed up. Hands down it's still the best.
Raymondville, TX
Everyone needs syrup in their fridge, but this one is the best tastin. It has a sweet, yet not overwhelming flavor. Not too thick or too runny, just right for morning pancakes or waffles.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I grew up on Aunt Jemima! But this syrup in my opinion taste wayyyy better. It's sweet and not sticky. I love it on my hot breakfast plates. I will repurchase this again! Reasonable priced. Pinnacle Butterworths Original Syrup 24 oz