Mrs. Butterworth's Buttermilk Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix uploaded by Molly B.Mrs. Butterworth's Buttermilk Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix uploaded by Nani L.

BY MRS. BUTTERWORTH'S #16 in Pancakes & Waffle Mixes

Carry on the tradition of great tasting pancakes with mrs. Butterworth's pancake and waffle mix - the delicious, homemade taste your whole family will love!

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Mrs. buttersworth is really good and I like the taste of it." in 1 review
  • "These always come out so fluffy and I add blueberries or pecans to mine to give it that little extra kick." in 1 review
Courtney J.
SEYMOUR, TN
I love this pancake mix! I have tried multiple but always go back to this one! The price point is perfect and the amount of product you get! It taste absolutely amazing the pancakes just melt in my mouth!! Yum! Now I need to go make some haha! Are they healthy? Well for me yes I am trying to gain weight. Without syrup I believe they are pretty healthy to have in a regular diet just not constantly. However, these pancakes with syrup, bacon, eggs, and sausage YUM! Breakfast for champions!! Or dinner for breakfast either way they are delicious! I would definitely recommend this brand!!
THJewett J.
Monrovia, MD
[product:mrs.-butterworth's-buttermilk-complete-pancake-&-waffle-mix] is the best! Hands down. It is hard to find though. I have only found this at Wal-Mart. This should be available everywhere. It is inexpensive and tastes so good.
Janet M.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I love mrs. butterworth! It is a great price and the pancakes always come out great. One secret I have for pre made mix is to add a bit of baking soda and lemon. Makes them super fluffy!
Shante K.
Harrison Twp, MI
Mrs. Butterworth is the best pancake mix. The pancakes always come out nice and fluffy and not to thin or thick. We also use it for waffles. This mix is extremely affordable as well!
Nani L.
Miami, Florida
Has a delicious home-made flavor ideal for family occasions, I just have to add some water and you're done. I have used it for some time and I find it is also easy to prepare, I like to add fresh fruits after the pancakes are ready and gives a delicious touch, I also like to add a touch of honey or chocolate siroppe or sweet milk. It has a very rich flavor very original as if the mixture was made by myself so I trust a lot in this brand, my family fascinates. I also like the syrup of the brand so I mix these combinations which results in an explosion of flavors..
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Soooo goood!! Seriouslt the fluffiest pancakes ever. Better than ihop if cooked on a griddle. Add the Mrs. Butterworth's Original Syrup 12 Fl Oz Squeeze Bottle and boom. Heaven!!
Joyleta B.
This used to be mine and the kids favorite pancake mix, but lately the flavor seems to have changed. It seems more sweet or something. Still good, but a little too sweet.
Deborah W.
Spokane Vly, WA
Mrs. Buttersworth is my favorite pancake mix ever. It's very easy to mix and the batter is perfect every time. Pair up with Mrs. Buttersworth syrup for the most perfect breakfast :)
Blessing B.
I love this pancake mix! It doesn't require anything to be added to it and it's less than $2.00 which is an awesome price. It has a good amount of flavor and is definitely worth checking out at your local Walmart.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
This is the easiest way to make pancakes at home! These always come out so fluffy and I add blueberries or pecans to mine to give it that little extra kick. I keep a box in my pantry for Sunday breakfast.
Brittany B.
Oakdale, CA
These are so fluffy and And moist❤️
Areej K.
Saudi Arabia - The Eastern Region - Al-Khobar
hello I want to ask about this product if there is any of components from pig?
Lisa S.
I'm looking to cut any corners I can! Is this as good as making it from scratch? Are there any suggestions for doctoring it up to make it taste more homemade?