Mrs. Butter-Worth's Original Syrup

MB.
Mrs. Butter-Worths's.
Thick -n- Rich!
Original SYRUP.
24 FL OZ (1 PT 8 OZ) 710mL.

Is this your favorite syrup?
What kind of food can you use this with?
I have this syrup and I find it to be overly sweet but don't want to waste. Is there other things I could use it for? Instead of on pancakes
Start your review of Mrs. Butter-Worth's Original Syrup!
Product Highlights
“It's really good and I love drizzling this on french toast.” in reviews
Virginia Bch, VA
Mrs. Butter-Worth's Original Syrup uploaded by Pretty I.
Purchased at: Walmart
My family and I have always use this syrup since I was younger. The syrup is so delicious and flavorful, it is not too sweet but it is just perfect. It has a buttery flavor and a perfect consistency. You can either keep it in the pantry or the fridge, we usually keep ours in the pantry so that it does not get cold and hardened, but you can also put it in a dish and microwave it to make it hot syrup. We use this on waffles, pancakes, sausage, and anything else you can put syrup on.
Orem, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mrs. Butter-Worth's Original Syrup uploaded by Yoazin F.
Best pancake syrup ever speidlalt when it's super cold I always put my syrup in the fridge because it taste so much better cold. I also love thy syrup with waffles the taste is super amazing. Very sticky though
Pasadena, Tx
I don’t know any syrup that tops Mrs. Butterworth original. I love this because it’s really thick and rich and has a lot of flavor and I’m a better lover and there’s a slight taste of butter in there too and when I warm it up in the microwave it’s even better over fresh waffles or pancakes
Great Falls , MT
I love the butterworth brand it taste so good just like maple only better. The sugar amount inside is just right. I love the butter version of this syrup it is my favorite. I would buy this again and again.
Surprise, AZ
A classic that can be used on fluffy pancakes, frozen waffles or just drizzled on you bacon or sausage.  It’s butter flavor compare to no other.  It’s delicious and perfectly sweet!  Mrs. Butter-Worth's Original Syrup
Batavia, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the syrup I’ve always bought, I’ve never used anything but this syrup and it’s so good. Whether using it on pancakes, waffles, I even use it when making bacon and sausage for breakfast. This syrup is great.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite syrup! I’ve tried other ones but I like this brand the most and I also like the butter one. I’ve been using this brand for a long time. I definitely recommend this syrup 👍🏼🙌🏼👌🏼 it’s pretty great 😊
Baden, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love pancakes so this syrup is the best compliment to eat them because is sweet and heave so your pancakes don’t get super wet and you can still feel the flavor u also like because the price it’s affordable and it’s worth it
Red Oak, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mrs. Butter-Worth's Original Syrup uploaded by Kimignon W.
My husband loves, loves, loves this syrup. He tells me there's only a few things he will not compromise for store brand and this is one of them. Got to get more!!!
Seattle , WA
My parents never bout this syrup for me, so as an adult I finally had the chance to buy it. It is thicker than pure maple syrup, unless you warm it up in the microwave. I love the maple taste, although I'm not sure how much real maple syrup it actually contains.