BY MRS. BUTTER-WORTH'S #16 in Syrups

MB.
Mrs. Butter-Worths's.
Thick -n- Rich!
Original SYRUP.
24 FL OZ (1 PT 8 OZ) 710mL. see more...

• What kind of food can you use this with?2 Answers
  • I have this syrup and I find it to be overly sweet but do...1 Answers
  • Do you have to refrigerate syrup?11 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It's really good and I love drizzling this on french toast." in 1 review
Hali F.
I don’t know any syrup that tops Mrs. Butterworth original. I love this because it’s really thick and rich and has a lot of flavor and I’m a better lover and there’s a slight taste of butter in there too and when I warm it up in the microwave it’s even better over fresh waffles or pancakes
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Yoazin V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best pancake syrup ever speidlalt when it's super cold I always put my syrup in the fridge because it taste so much better cold. I also love thy syrup with waffles the taste is super amazing. Very sticky though
Shaunice L.
I love the butterworth brand it taste so good just like maple only better. The sugar amount inside is just right. I love the butter version of this syrup it is my favorite. I would buy this again and again.
Charlie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the only syrup I will buy. It's my favorite as well as my partners. I like it refrigerated or room temperature, waffles, pancakes, or cooking. Good price and incomparable in flavor in my opinion.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
My parents never bout this syrup for me, so as an adult I finally had the chance to buy it. It is thicker than pure maple syrup, unless you warm it up in the microwave. I love the maple taste, although I'm not sure how much real maple syrup it actually contains.
sharee b.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the only syrup I will ever use. I always make sure I keep a back up of it around also. I buy the big bulk 2 pack st Sam's club. But the taste if this syrup is like no other. Goes great with buttermilk eggo's, french toast, & everything else great for breakfast. My mother even uses this for her bake beans!
Sarah R.
I like this syrup. It tastes good and isn't too thins one syrups are runny but Mrs. Butterworth's is a great consistency.

I will be buying this again because I enjoy the flavor and it doesn't take up too many of my breakfast calories (I only eat half a serving with a small pancake).
amy c.
Louisa, KY
Mrs. Butter-worth's syrup has just the right elements to make it one of my most favorite pancake toppings. It is the right amount of sweet, mixed with the right amount of thickness. Some syrups have too much of a molasses taste for me, but this really creates a perfect combination.
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Perfect combination of maple syrup & butter. I grew up using Mrs. Butter-Worth's Syrup & it's now a household favorite. My family & I love this product & it's the only syrup we use!
Nikky R.
Blue Springs, MO
Do you have to refrigerate syrup?
Trista K.
akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What kind of food can you use this with?
Amanda A.
Arlington, TX
I have this syrup and I find it to be overly sweet but don't want to waste. Is there other things I could use it for? Instead of on pancakes