Mrs. Butter-Worth's Lite Syrup uploaded by Molly G.

BY MRS. BUTTER-WORTH'S #47 in Syrups

Mrs. Butter-Worth's® Lite Syrup.
MB.
Thick-n-rich!
Reduced calorie.
Half the calories of regular.
24fl oz (1pt 8oz) 709ml. see more...

• Is it good for children to eat it even if its being eaten...4 Answers
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN
MAPLE SYRUP WITH HALF THE CALORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love pancakes, french toast, biscuits, all things carbs that require syrup... but I'm also very calorie conscious so this product is the best of both of my worlds.
Shaunice L.
This isn't a bad syrup it just has an off taste from the original. The substitute they use for sugar in this is the main reason for it's strange taste but it is still nice and thick and has that maple taste.
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
This syrup is favor good. The maple flavor really comes through, and you can't tell at all that it is the "lite" version of the product. My main is complaint is that the syrup is a lot thicker than traditional maple syrup. This is not a huge deal, but really bothers me. I think it has to do with preservatives...
Heather w.
I beleave mrs butterworths syrp is the most oldfasiond syrp thereis its been around a very long time.and it still seems to be favorate of people I beleave it will bearound another 3 decades.i will give this a 5 out of 5
Katie  S.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
As far as lite syrups go, I really am not a fan of it. you can taste the difference too much and it isn't that appealing to me. I manage not to waste it but I probably won't buy again
Ashley M.
Fayetteville, GA
I love making protein pancakes and waffles, but hated drowning them in regular syrup. Now I can still eat a healthy breakfast with Lite syrup. Great flavor with less calories.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Mrs. Butterworth's Lite Syrup has the perfect amount of sweetness. Love this on pancakes or waffles ~ lite has less calories but still tastes great!@
Ashlee W.
Springfield, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This syrup is the best there is no other brands even come close. Its very reasonable priced for the quality you get. Its definitely a good buy!
charlotte f.
Blacklick, OH
This has to be the best syrup hands down.I love Ms butterworth so creamy and smooth.This is my top choice when it comes to pancakes.
Melanie S.
Long Beach, CA
My all time favorite , I prefer this one than the others . It's thick very delicious. Great on waffles . Since I don't like pancakes
evelin p.
Is it good for children to eat it even if its being eaten alone?