BY MRS. BAIRD'S #45 in Donuts

Rebecka L.
Longview, TX
DELICIOUS! I love cinnamon sugar donuts, and Mrs. Baird's are always the freshest and most flavorful donuts to purchase at the store. I have two children...one loves the powdered donuts and the other loves the chocolate ones, so if we purchase donuts, we end up with three bags!
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
I love these donuts. Other than going to an actual donut shop, these are my favorite donuts. I love the cinnamon sugar flavor and i love that the bag is easy to keep closed and keep the donuts fresh.
Michelle P.
Denton, TX
These are my favorite on the go donuts. Out of the 3 different types carried in my local grocery store, the cinnamon sugar donuts taste the best hands down. They're always fresh and oh so delicious. I definitely recommend these over powdered sugar & chocolate.
Ivelisse  G.
San Antonio, TX
I could really eat this whole bag in one sitting but I don't because I want to savor each one. These donuts are so soft but generously dense , it's almost sinful. Cinnamon Sugar in every bite,what more could you want?
Amber H.
Love these, great snack or for an on the go breakfast. I also like that they have little bendy things to close the bag and keep them fresh.
paola c.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I tried these once on thanksgiving and I loved them and I went to store in search of these and I couldn't find them anymore, I love these.
chris m.
San Antonio, TX
I love mrs.bairds grab n go cinnamon sugar donuts they are the best just thinking of them make my mouth water
Tiff H.
I don't really care for these. Mrs Baird's chocolate and powdered donuts are good. these are just too much.
Yliana M.
Norcross , GA
If someone doesn't stop me I'd probably eat the whole bag at once! This is so amazing
Lori K.
Orlando, FL
Pretty tasty. Not my favorite but still pretty good. They are a pretty moist donut.
Julie D.