Personal CareHand & FootFoot CareMRM
MRM, Whole Food, Organic Fiber with Enzymes and Prebiotics, Unflavored, 93 oz (256 g)

by MRM

Expiration Date: November 2019

Shipping Weight: 0.73 lbs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MRM, Whole Food, Organic Fiber with Enzymes and Prebiotics, Unflavored, 9.3 oz (256 g)!
Elan B.
I just learned I have a herniated belly button...crazy, right? Apparently, not so crazy as 50% of the population have it. BUT I don't want to *strain* too often, so I decided to start taking Fiber.I'm trying to find a good on that will go in my coffee AND smoothies. This one dissolves into my hot coffee, but has a bitter taste and bulks up fast. (I drink my coffee slowly, lol.) Also, the *end* result is not as *smooth* as I'd like, lol.

Looking for your answer?