Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsMRM
Veggie Elite Performance Protein Vanilla Bean - 22 lbs - Vegan

MRM Veggie Elite Performance Protein Vanilla Bean - 2.2 lbs - Vegan

by MRM

MRM solves the age-old problem of plant sources failing to provide adequate protein intake, and eliminates the need for excessive consumption of vegetables in the diet to achieve adequate intake. MRM sources only the highest quality raw pea and raw brown rice proteins concentrated at low temperatures form premium whole foods. This tasty and satisfying whey alternative provides a complete protein source for those with specific body composition goals, those seeking to build or maintain lean muscle, active individuals, or simply those who want to add protein to their diet. MRM Veggie Elite levels the protein playing field by offering a true plant-based alternative to whey. MRM's select combination of plant proteins creates a highly viable vegan-friendly blend, that ably delivers all of the essential amino acids necessary to meet human health standards of consumption, with vital branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) to aid muscle growth and exercise recovery. MRM Veggie Elite adjusts grams of protein per serving by using the True Digestibility Scale of individual proteins to create a clean, plant-based formula to rival whey, then adds Digest-All VP enzyme blend to further aid digestion and assimilation of plant-based proteins. The pea and brown rice selected for Veggie Elite contain a minimum 80 percent protein content by weight, offering higher digestibility, absorption and retention than whole food combinations - in a complete plant-based protein formula that eliminates the need for unnecessary carbohydrates and calories found in whole foods. MRM Veggie Elite is ideal for anyone, from athletes at any level to those who follow a strict plant-based diet regimen, especially those who are un

Has anyone tried baking with this protein powder?
Start your review of MRM Veggie Elite Performance Protein Vanilla Bean - 2.2 lbs - Vegan!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
This is another great vegan protein  MRM Veggie Elite Performance Protein Vanilla Bean - 2.2 lbs - Vegan . I buy  them all and interchange them base on my preference/mood. They are all great and the vanilla is no exception. It blends easily in a shaker and has a thick consistency. The price is great for MRM's proteins too.
Janelle B.
For someone looking to add extra protein to their diet, but can't have whey or soy, this is an excellent alternative! It's a bit grainier than whey protein, but still has a great flavor and blends very well into smoothies, which is how I have it every morning.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Probably one of the better tasting vegan proteins. The texture is a little weird to me. Still a little grainy after I shake it in my shaker with the shaker ball. The ingredients are super clean and I think it's pretty worth it. It's a good substitute for whey protein. The macros are more or less about the same.
Tyler B.
Mount Juliet, TN
I use protein products often so I was hesitant to try veggie protein. Taste pretty good though! Still not convinced it's a good alternative for whey protein though. Good for the vegan lifestyle though!!
Adam S.
Toledo, OH
Im always looking for better quality items to add to my arsenal, and this one is staying! Clean ingredients and more protein than a lot of companies offer for this price. Easy to digest and no bad gas effects as some other protein products leave you with. A great buy!
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I was looking for a more natural and vegan type protein powder. When I first purchased this I fell in love with the smell and feared it'd be super light flavored as most vanilla beans are. Of course I have been using shakeology for year s and the vanilla was not my favorite. it was also so expensive and I wanted a switch. After I got the vanilla I looked forward to it every single day. It's so good and I felt strong for sure. Use it with pb2 and almond milk. It's best that way.
Angelica B.
This is the best tasting vegan protein I have had to date. Also has a good texture. Most vegan protein I have tried is very grainy and doesn't have that rich vanilla flavor or a strong sweetness. This powder is very sweet and smooth. Also, I bought it for $30 and you get 30 or 31 servings, 24g of protein, and 130 calories, which is a great ratio considering that other powders have less servings and less protein.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...