MRM Relax-All with Phenibut

by MRM

Dietary Supplement Condition Specific™ Supports Relaxation & Calmness to Muscles* Aids in a Better Night s Sleep* Chronic stress, tension, anxiety and/or physical overexertion can prevent restful sleep which can negatively affect your health and quality of life. Relax-all™ is formulated with science-backed natural herbal extracts and nutritional compounds that allow the body to achieve a balance of muscle relaxation and mental tranquility.* NaturalCalm™ is a proprietary herban and amino acid blend of highly concentrated extracts and neuro-peptide intermediates. Valerian, Ashwaghandha, Chamomile and Lemon Balm are all known for their relaxation properties and work synergistically to promote tranqulitiy.*Phenibut is a derivative of the main inhibitory neuro-transmitter GABA . Clinical data suggests Phenibut has positive effects on anxious energy, by supporting

Is there melatonin in this?
All natural? Does this really make a difference?
Does this any type of side effects?
Start your review of MRM Relax-All with Phenibut!
Belinda A.
Austin, TX
This a great product to use it does relaxes you all the way from all that express you have and easy to use
Nena T.
As an insomniac, I was recommended this because of other issues, this has become a go to product! I love that it is all natural and has things that I would normally need anyways. I sleep so well with this.
Jaime W.
I absolutely love these little pills filled with magic. They help me relax & get a full nights of good sleep to prepare for the next day. I usually take it when I drink my sleepy tea about two hours before I want to actually sleep!
Patty G.
El Monte, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love the product! Such great quality.. I never had any issues. I would recommend to all my friends
Ask a question to the Influenster community...