MRM Attention Gels - 90 Softgels uploaded by Yadaris M.

BY MRM

Dietary Supplement Promotes Optimal Neurocognitive & Brain Function* Attention™ Gels is a state of the art formulation of nutritional components designed to enhance brain function and neural networking.* By using specially processed marine oil containing 50% Docosahexaenoic acid and a concentrated phospholipid complex containing 20% phosphatidylserine and choline, this formula helps replenish vital lipids, which make up much of the brain s composition.* The amino acids, L-Tyrosine and L-Glutamic Acid as well as neuro-nutrients, DiMethylAminoEthanol and Inositol have shown benefit to neurotransmitter function.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• What are these for?7 Answers
  • How effective is this compared to prescribed medication? Both of my...3 Answers
  • I don't know if I would give a kid this. Is it all natural? 6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Mel A.
Mel A.
Oshkosh, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
I may not be so much of a kiddo anymore but I am so happy that I found this one! No more brain fog! I have been put on so many different ADHD medications by doctors that had far too many interactions but this has answered all of my prayers! I feel amazing and that I am able to focus on any task at hand! Bring it on!
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Cranston , RI
These worked great for my son who has ADHD. We used these with multi vitamins and essential oils for a natural way to help him with his ADHD. They were affordable and i bought them at whole foods
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really enjoyed this product and I highly recommended this product. It met my expectations.
Yadaris M.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
This soft gel help with my daughter behaviors. She is very hyper and need help to concentrate. With this medicine she can concentrate and help in the school. Is great is a combination of vitamins and minerals. I recommended.
Neeica H.
Neeica H.
Brooklyn, NY
As a teacher I've seen kids with a hard time passing attention, but one of the patents started giving there child this and I've seen a significant difference.
Nova H.
Nova H.
This is great for kids with add/ADHD that have trouble focusing in class. Combine this with a fish oil and it will be a wicked combination!
Fatima S.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
What are these for?
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I don't know if I would give a kid this. Is it all natural?
Jaime W.
Jaime W.
Are these an alternative to prescription medication to help focus?
Joy W.
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
How effective is this compared to prescribed medication? Both of my boys have ADHD, and I haven't been able to find any natural supplement that has helped them as well as medication has.
Flo G.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
What do you use q this for?