MRM All Natural Egg White Protein - Chocolate

by MRM

Dietary Supplement. Promotes Natural, Healthy Muscle Maintenance*. Hormone Free & Antibiotic Free! No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Sweeteners. No Cholesterol or Fats Egg protein has the highest biological value because of its combination of essential amino acids and sulfur containing proteins, all of which can be used by the body for natural, healthy muscle maintenance.  In addition, egg whites are high in protein and contain no cholesterol or fats.  This helps you reach your optimal protein absorption without worrying about taking in unwanted components. MRM s All Natural Egg White Protein is perfect for all age groups and active lifestyles.&n.

Are these powdered? How do you mix these?
The sound of egg white and chocolate does not sound to good. How does this actually taste?
What are the benefits of this protein?
Start your review of MRM All Natural Egg White Protein - Chocolate!
Dawn M.
Really love the taste of the mrm all natural egg white protein in chocolate flavor is really tasty.
Kristy W.
Farmington, AR
I don't really enjoying drinking protein shakes but this one is actually really good
Joanna G.
Big part of my diet is protein. This powder has been what I feel the best protein out there. I had been adding egg whites to my shakes and this takes out the process. The 23g per scoop jump starts my day. Use with 8 oz of unsweetened almond milk because the French vanilla flavor makes it really sweet!