BY MRM

Whey Protein Isolate goes through a delicate and precise filtration process to effectively remove excess amounts of fats, cholesterol, and carbohydrates, resulting in a non-denatured protein. In general, these powders will contain a higher percentage of protein compared to Whey Protein Concentrate - generally around 90% protein. These are best utilized immediately after a workout and first thing in the morning when fast-acting protein is needed most. MRM's HBV (High Biological Value) blend contains quality whey protein isolate and plant based enzymes. Each serving contains 24 grams of highly digestible protein (high in BCAAs), zero fats, and only 3 grams of carbohydrates per serving. All this high quality nutrition gets delivered in a clean formula, utilizing natural sweeteners and natural flavors for a great tasting shake. Nitrozyme is a proteolytic enzyme complex containing Bioactive Peptidase, which are very active against protein. It is derived from a plant source and is highly resistant to stomach acid and very effective in the alkaline ph typical of the intestine. Nitrozyme is designed to boost the body's ability to convert proteins to higher amounts of free-form amino acids for health and fitness, ultimately leading to better lean muscle gains. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
I picked this protein powder when I was trying to keep "clean" as much as I could. I liked majority of the ingredients. Very simple. It's not super expensive compared to others I've see . Roughly around 23$ for 2.2lbs so .70c a serving. It's a perfect vanilla taste, very light as well.

The only one I question is carrageenan. But I like that it's sweetened with stevia :)
kass m.
I ordered this protein from bodybuilding.com because I wanted a brand with clean ingredients. Tastes great and I didn't get any bloating from it.
Lauren C.
Three Rivers , MI
Forgot where I got this but it had kinda of a chalky taste it sat in my cupboard for months until I threw it out.
Angie M.
It's taste well? Is a good protein?