BY MR. YOSHIDA'S #23 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Mr. Yoshida's Gourmet Sauce see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Leilani S.
Leilani S.
Foodie Expert
HEAVENLY! buy this in bulk at Costco because it's amazing on EVERYTHING add even about to plain white rice it's so delicious! Perfect for meat marinades I'm in love with this super thick sauce
Mari M.
Mari M.
West Valley City
Foodie Expert
This is a great sauce! Good with rice, good as a marinade, or a dipping sauce.. great with pot stickers. Mr. Yoshida's Gourmet Sauce
Claire P.
Claire P.
Foodie Expert
This is the best marinade & sauce for chicken teriyaki! We have always loved Yoshidas. We've tried other similar marinades/sauces for it and there's really nothing like this flavor. It tastes like the kind from restaurants! It also goes great on ramen if you drain the noodles instead of having it as soup. Yum!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Love this sauce so good as dipping sauce or marinade. We buy it at Costco so the cost is minimized. Just store up right! Cap can leak
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Collierville, TN
Best sauce I've ever used! My family and I use it on homemade Chinese food and takeout. I wish they sold it in the large bottle in my stores at least. It's the right amount of kick and sweetness. It carmelizes really well when you cook it. I'd highly recommend it to everyone!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Foodie Expert
This brand is pretty good! We use it all the time when cooking Chinese food. We've tried several other brands, but none has as good of a flavor as this one does: slightly sweet and super savory. We even use it as a dipping sauce sometimes!
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I love Yoshida sauce. I always add it to my chow mein and beef. It's also great for marinades for grilled food. It's sweet and savory at the same time. Delicious!