Mr. Yoshida's Gourmet Sauce

by Mr. Yoshida's

Mr. Yoshida's Gourmet Sauce

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mr. Yoshida's Gourmet Sauce!
Capac, MI
This is the base to the sauce/marinade for my Asian lettuce wraps. It is very delicious. I add a few other things here and there to it but honestly it is very good on its own as well. I can no longer find the original Jon teriyaki version anywhere anymore so I will no longer be buying it I suppose.
Organic, Sugar Free, No Special Diet
Reedsport, OR
Okay this is a two part review.  Part One is all about the sauce, which I have always used as my "go-to" when doing a stir fry.  It has a sweet(ish) flavor like you would get with teriyaki and literally goes with ANYTHING you put in your stir fry.  I do thicken it up a bit, but otherwise I just use it as it comes and I have been told I make awesome stir fry....(secret:  It's all about the sauce people!)

Part TWO of this review is about Mr. Yoshida himself.  He and his wife just donated a beautiful home to an organization that will make it a retreat for families with kids fighting cancer.  This place is more of a compound than a home, and it is gorgeous!  Exactly what folks can enjoy a little when they are unfortunately in a hard situation.  This act of absolute kindness alone would prompt me to use his sauce(s), but the fact they the sauce is fantastic....well - NO BRAIN ER!!!

Paleo, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Keizer, OR
This is the best marinade & sauce for chicken teriyaki! We have always loved Yoshidas. We've tried other similar marinades/sauces for it and there's really nothing like this flavor. It tastes like the kind from restaurants! It also goes great on ramen if you drain the noodles instead of having it as soup. Yum!
Dairy Free, No Special Diet
HEAVENLY! buy this in bulk at Costco because it's amazing on EVERYTHING add even about to plain white rice it's so delicious! Perfect for meat marinades I'm in love with this super thick sauce
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Collierville, TN
Best sauce I've ever used! My family and I use it on homemade Chinese food and takeout. I wish they sold it in the large bottle in my stores at least. It's the right amount of kick and sweetness. It carmelizes really well when you cook it. I'd highly recommend it to everyone!
Owensboro, KY
This brand is pretty good! We use it all the time when cooking Chinese food. We've tried several other brands, but none has as good of a flavor as this one does: slightly sweet and super savory. We even use it as a dipping sauce sometimes!
Rncho Cordova, CA
I love Yoshida sauce. I always add it to my chow mein and beef. It's also great for marinades for grilled food. It's sweet and savory at the same time. Delicious!
West Valley City
This is a great sauce! Good with rice, good as a marinade, or a dipping sauce.. great with pot stickers. Mr. Yoshida's Gourmet Sauce
ANAHEIM, CA
Love this sauce so good as dipping sauce or marinade. We buy it at Costco so the cost is minimized. Just store up right! Cap can leak