BY MR. SKETCH #39 in Markers

Mr. Sketch is the original scented marker and continues to provide a fun, vibrant experience for kids. Each one of the bright, water based colors comes with its own unique scent, like Blueberry and Apple, to unleash their creativity. Recently introduced Themed packs include Movie Night with scents such as Buttery Popcorn and Nacho Cheese, Ice Cream scented markers featuring Mint Chocolate Chip and a Holiday pack, with Sugar Cookie and Candy Cane scents. Mr. Sketch scented markers are available as both washable and non-washable markers with two tip sizes, which are great for drawing thick or thin lines and are perfect for sparking young artists’ imagination.

Buy on Jet.com
Natalie C.
Akron, OH
My boys are obsessed with Mr. Sketch scented markers. The have fought over the single pack I purchased long ago. They will be so surprised to find the holiday scented markers in each of their stockings this year. I love the scents. I wanted to keep them for myself!!
Amy L.
Chesterfield, VA
Love this! I remember these from my childhood and can't wait to share them with my family. I bought this to share with my kiddos during the holiday season. It will be so much fun to see them make good memories with the Mr. Sketch scented markers. I'm very happy to have received a coupon for Mr. Sketch from Influencer in my pumpkin voxbox.
Jennifer H.
Tucson, Az
Review for: Washable Ice Cream Collection more...
Mr Sketch is one of those products I ABSOLUTELY loved during my childhood and love to share with my children now! The smells are almost iconic and never fail to impress! I love this product. I received this product for review purposes in my Pumpkin Vox Box.
Tasha S.
Love me some Mr. Sketch Scented Markers, my son loves to draw so it definitely a great thing to show your child a product you love when you were growing up. I love smelling it cause it smells so good. To see this product in my VoxBox i was truly happy.
priscilla k.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: Washable Ice Cream Collection more...
Mr.sketch markers was an excellent choice for me because my kids love them. If it makes my kids happy then I'm happy their awesome vibrant colors they have great different smells and the best thing of all their washables perfect for kids
Meg L.
Buffalo, NY
I'm so excited to use these in first grade. Celebrating the holidays in the classroom is the best, the kids get so excited about everything, especially stickers and markers. I can't wait to write notes and stars with these tomorrow!
KARINA S.
Perris, CA
Love the scented marker! It takes me back to my childhood days. Influenster sent me a strawberry scented marker and it was a great smell. I love the way it colors on paper and can be used as a highlighter too. My kid enjoyed it!
Sherry L.
My grandson was visiting when I opened my VoxBox and he quickly homed in on the Mr Sketch Blueberry scented marker. He played with it all evening, coloring pictures for his mom and I; and asked could he please take it home! I see I will be looking for some more for a stocking stuffer this Christmas!
Jacqueline C.
Winder, GA
Review for: Washable Ice Cream Collection more...
I just bought these for my daughter and I wasn't sure but it brought me back to my childhood. I remember having these has the child in school and smelling them and loving the smell this thank you for taking me back
Cynthia R.
Dunsmuir, CA
Received a free Mr. Sketch marker for testing purposes from Influenster. I love Mr. Sketch. It has been around for years. I love the different scents and colors. The kids love using them to color with.