Mr. Sketch Stix Markers uploaded by Michelle s.Mr. Sketch Stix Markers uploaded by Danielle E.

BY NONE

This set of six markers includes the fragrances Rotten Melon Alien Ooze (Fluorescent Green) Galactic Fruit Punch (Fluorescent Blue) Black Raspberry Moon Rocks (Fluorescent Purple) Cosmic Pink Lemonade (Fluorescent Pink) Smokey Cinnamon Rocket Fuel (Fluorescent Orange) and Pineapple Shooting Star (Fluorescent Yellow). see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
I am in ❤️ with these markers! Talk about #outofthisworld! I have a huge collection of Mr Sketch! I was disappointed to find that the package has changed from the harder plastic box though. The smelling flavors Rock! Pineapple shooting star is my favorite from the neon collection! They are around 6.00 and that's not too bad at all! I have to have them all!
Michelle s.
Michelle s.
Ingot these half off at HEB and I'm so glad I did. My daughter loves using them in her homeschool lessons. Especially he neon when we do highlighting pages.