Mr. Sketch Scented Twistable Crayons uploaded by Angela P.

BY UNKNOWN #50 in Crayons

This set includes one each of Red (Cherry) Orange (Orange) Yellow (Banana) Dark Green (Apple) Blue (Blueberry) Purple (Grape) Brown (Cinnamon) and Black (Black Raspberry). see more...

Jacquelyn H.
these do have nice pigmented colors but these dont have much scent not like the markers do anyway they also nearly smell the same since they mingle with each other inside the package but still they are ok
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
As one of my trusted brands their new twistable crayons are just as awesome as their markers. They have a great scent color with ease but are not made for little one they tend to brake the twist function easily.
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
These crayons are great, my sons love them. They have bright colors, a subtle scent, and are easy for kids to use. My favorite part is that the crayon doesn't creak on half when my kids press to hard, like traditional crayons. I also like that the colors show up on black construction paper.
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
These crayons are great. I purchased them for my sons, ages 3 and 5, and they love them. They have bright colors, a subtle scent, and are easy to use. My favorite part about these is that they don't break when my kids press to hard. They also last longer than traditional crayons. These also show up really well on black construction paper, which is nice.