Mca

by Mca

When did this come out?
Start your review of Mr Right DVD!
How would you rate this product?
Alexis V.
Conway, AR
I got this in Redbox to rent and then a week later I bought it in a store because I loved it so much. It's got such a fun story that just works. The plot would look crazy if it's described to you but it just works in this movie. It's funny, romantic, and actiony. Really good movie.
Alyssa K.
Mr Right DVD uploaded by Alyssa K.
I loved this movie! It was hilarious and definitely not what I was expecting! Anna Kendrick and San Rockwell are hilarious together!
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
Anna Kendrick is one of my favorite actresses along with Sam Rockwell who always has a fun and quirky personality when I saw that they were in this movie together I just had to rent it. Martha (Anna Kendrick)always has a bad taste in men in this movie and she finally meets Francis (Sam Rockwell) and she discovers that he has a little bit of a secret. This is my type of movie that has quirkiness, comedy, romance and action.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...