BY MR. PUMICE

Buy Mr. Pumice Manicure Pedicure Tools - Mr. Pumice Pumi Bar Ultimate (Coarse/Green - Medium/Lavender) 1 Pumice Bar. How-to-Use: Apply a little soap and warm water on callus. Use LAVENDER side to remove callus on feet. Gently rub GREEN side on feet and smooth skin to a soft, silky finish. Rinse PUMICE BAR under hot water after each use. see more...

• My feet are feeling ruff, can I use this bar to scub it d...3 Answers
  • Where can you buy this?6 Answers
Whitney W.
St. Louis
I really like this pumice bar. I use it a few times a week in the shower to keep the bottom of my feet nice and soft. I walk around barefoot outside a lot, so my feet tend to get dry and callous-y, but Mr. Pumice really helps.
Jessica A.
Las Vegas
I make sure to keep several of these around the house. I love because their gentle enough to use on sensitive feet but strong enough to use on my husbands feet. They last long and I clean them w some fabuloso after every use and never had an issue. Takes off all that nasty callous off easily
Em V.
Very affordable and very effective. They are so cheap at Sally's Beauty store, only like $1-1.50 at mine and they get the job done. They are high quality and work really well. I highly recommend it to others.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
This is definitely my go to all the time to help people make me soft and smooth. It's super cheap very cost-effective and gets the job done. It's super easy to use and it doesn't hurt and you always get great results.
Stephanie L.
This is my go to for pedicures and keeping my feet soft and callus free!! I also use it daily!! Is the strongest pumice sponge I've ever tried! It doesn't just crumble away like others! Ever since I found this product my puppies are pretty!
Ashlee L.
River Ridge, LA
LOVE THESE! Without a doubt, one of the best pumices I've ever had! I use it every time I shower to fight my dry, dead skin feet. You can use it with or without soap and it doesn't crumble. Helps me maintain my feet easily without having to go get pedicures all the time! Just add polish! :)
Mandy M.
Butler, PA
I love this product!! I use it all year long, gotta keep these dogs look good. It takes away dead skin with out tearing your skin up. It also stays in tact the whole time during use. I have had some that have falling and crumbled apart. This is a def must have to keep your feet and toes looking good
brittany B.
Baltimore, MD
Where do I begin.... price... affordable. Quality.... perfection. I use it twice a week. It's so good. Leave my feet extra smooth. Best part about it is that it has two sides to it
Francesca L.
Hanover, VA
This is by far one of the best pumice products I've ever had! I use it everyday in the shower to battle those dry and dead skin cracks. It doesn't crumble or fall apart and it's easy to clean too! This pumice keeps my feet sandal ready all year!
Tiana R.
Maywood, NJ
During the Summer my feet get really rough from wearing sandals all the time. I love how this bar leaves my feet feeling soft and removes the dead skin.
Rachel W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this?
Alex S.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My feet are feeling ruff, can I use this bar to scub it does it really work to remove callus on feet???