BY MR. PUMICE

Mr pumice pumi bar 24 piecec display assorted colors. see more...

Sybil J.
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
These are my absolute favorite way to keep my feet nice and soft and ready to be seen! I love the variety they come in. They are easy to use and to clean. Even my husband loves them! They work so well you don't have to scrub so hard and long to see results. Also so very affordable!
Em V.
Em V.
I love using this pumice bar. It's easy to use, various colors, works well at softening and removing dead skin, and very effective. It's not expensive, typically Sally Beauty stores sell these for $1-$1.50 a piece.
Kelly Lua F.
Kelly Lua F.
This pack of pumice bars is not only cute, but very hygienic and gentle enough for everyday use. I can't go through a whole box by myself but they are great to have around.
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great value great to have around, I keep one in my car with my purse one of the office one at home so I always have them wherever I need
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend and I use these especially to prep our feet for the summer. They are simple and easy to use and they get the job done.
Lily Z.
Lily Z.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Works good lasts a while I buy for my husband because of his feet due to work. They work well
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
These things are so great to keep around! I've never bought them in bulk but they are so reasonably priced I definitely would! They remove dead skin so easily and used with a nice sugar scrub it leaves your skin feeling amazing.
Aubrey F.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
When I worked at a Sallys beauty supply this product everyone was buying so I got one and use this one ONLY... it. Gets everything off and very affordable too. Plus they come in cute colors too. Get one y'all you'll love it
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
These are amazing the only one that work good to get the dead skin off my feet the only ones I use
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love these stones! I use them to keep my feet soft and pretty. They definitely get the job done :)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
How well does this product work?
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Holmes, NY
How do these smell? Good?