BY MR. PUMICE

Mr pumice pumi bar 24 piecec display assorted colors. see more...

Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
When I worked at a Sallys beauty supply this product everyone was buying so I got one and use this one ONLY... it. Gets everything off and very affordable too. Plus they come in cute colors too. Get one y'all you'll love it
Em V.
I love using this pumice bar. It's easy to use, various colors, works well at softening and removing dead skin, and very effective. It's not expensive, typically Sally Beauty stores sell these for $1-$1.50 a piece.
Samantha H.
These things are so great to keep around! I've never bought them in bulk but they are so reasonably priced I definitely would! They remove dead skin so easily and used with a nice sugar scrub it leaves your skin feeling amazing.
Kelly Lua F.
This pack of pumice bars is not only cute, but very hygienic and gentle enough for everyday use. I can't go through a whole box by myself but they are great to have around.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great value great to have around, I keep one in my car with my purse one of the office one at home so I always have them wherever I need
Baileigh A.
Evanston, WY
I love this pumice stone/bar! I bought the pack of 6 from Amazon and use them everyday! These are not expensive at all and work great!
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend and I use these especially to prep our feet for the summer. They are simple and easy to use and they get the job done.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love these stones! I use them to keep my feet soft and pretty. They definitely get the job done :)
Allison J.
Westminster, CO
For the price these work great. I get mine at Sally's. I only use this kind. Works great and lasts a long time.
Rose P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Must have! I love these stones to get ride of dead/rough skin on my feet. Perfect for in between pedicures.
Amanda S.
How well does this product work?
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
How do these smell? Good?