BY MR. PUMICE

Mr pumice pumi bar 24 piecec display assorted colors. see more...

Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing. In just one use my feet are already so much softer. It doesnt hurt and isn’t painful on your feet. I use it every time I’m in the shower and now my feet as so I need I my soft! I definitely recommend!!!
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I worked at a Sallys beauty supply this product everyone was buying so I got one and use this one ONLY... it. Gets everything off and very affordable too. Plus they come in cute colors too. Get one y'all you'll love it
Em V.
I love using this pumice bar. It's easy to use, various colors, works well at softening and removing dead skin, and very effective. It's not expensive, typically Sally Beauty stores sell these for $1-$1.50 a piece.
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
These are my absolute favorite way to keep my feet nice and soft and ready to be seen! I love the variety they come in. They are easy to use and to clean. Even my husband loves them! They work so well you don't have to scrub so hard and long to see results. Also so very affordable!
Samantha H.
These things are so great to keep around! I've never bought them in bulk but they are so reasonably priced I definitely would! They remove dead skin so easily and used with a nice sugar scrub it leaves your skin feeling amazing.
Kelly Lua F.
This pack of pumice bars is not only cute, but very hygienic and gentle enough for everyday use. I can't go through a whole box by myself but they are great to have around.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great value great to have around, I keep one in my car with my purse one of the office one at home so I always have them wherever I need
Baileigh A.
Evanston, WY
I love this pumice stone/bar! I bought the pack of 6 from Amazon and use them everyday! These are not expensive at all and work great!
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend and I use these especially to prep our feet for the summer. They are simple and easy to use and they get the job done.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love these stones! I use them to keep my feet soft and pretty. They definitely get the job done :)
Amanda S.
How well does this product work?
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
How do these smell? Good?