BY GENERIC

Mr. Potato Head Party Spud Figure: Party Spud potato figure comes with 20 parts Includes party hat for birthday fun Mix and match them for different combinations All parts are compatible with other Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head toys (sold separately) see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "My son loves mr potato head." in 2 reviews
  • "My son has so much fun giving Mr.Potato head different faces." in 1 review
  • "I also love the bright colors and the more whimsical accessories to this particular Mr." in 1 review
  • "We got this set for my kiddo for Christmas and it is a great toy to keep him busy when I need to get something done!" in 1 review
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
My son has so much fun giving Mr.Potato head different faces. It's a great to for kids to be creative.
Megs H.
Megs H.
He's cool, and who doesn't get a laugh every now and then?! The only thing My kids always struggled with was getting the glasses to actually stay on the face.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Maryville, TN
My son loves Mr. Potato Head and would love to have this bigger set!!!! Wow! ;)
Tammy A.
Tammy A.
Commerce, Ga
I purchased this toy as a Christmas gift for my grandson. I must admit that the kid at heart came out in me and I had to play with it. The parts are sturdy as expected from this company. I also love the bright colors and the more whimsical accessories to this particular Mr. Potato Head. It is a nice change from the original set and the ones that have been brought out in previous years!!!
Alison p.
Alison p.
Aubrey, TX
Love this toy so much, my kids have the best time making many different creations. Such a cute and fun toy. You can't go wrong with this one!
Katie T.
Katie T.
Newport, NC
Who doesn't love Mr. potato head? What a timeless toy for all ages! My kids love it just as much as I did!
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Merced, CA
I lose these pieces all the time and they get all spread out all over the house and mixed up in my kids toys. It's hard to keep them all together.
Dani P.
Dani P.
Lake, MS
I love the new pieces for Mr. Potato Head! My kids do too!! They come up with the craziest combinations. I love how they are using their imaginations and using their fine motor skills.
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
Tacoma, WA
My son loves mr potato head. He is 2 and a half almost and its a great activity he can work with. It can be great for quiet time or group play time. He loves being able to make silly faces.
Ashley B.