BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Mr. Popper's Penguins is one of the handful of American books for children that has attained the status of a classic. First published in 1938, this story of a housepainter who is sent a male penguin by the great Admiral Drake, and who, thanks to the arrival of a female penguin, soon has twelve penguins living in his house, has amused and enchanted generations of children and their parents. see more...

Mr. Popper's Penguins (Anniversary) (Hardcover)
  • "I remember reading this book as a child back in elementary school." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely loved this book!" in 1 review
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Great book for children! My niece and nephew loved it 😊😊😊😊😊☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Stephanie M.
Colonia
This was a great book to read growing up and I know I read it multiple times. It's very engaging and an easy read. I can't remember if it was a mandatory book in school or I read it for fun, but it really stuck with me.
Ali F.
Green Bay, WI
I love this book and have since the first time it was presented to me in elementary school. The story is very unique and also covers a lot of technology that younger generations have no idea about such as ice boxes and using actual cubes of ice to keep food and penguins chilled.
Tori M.
Morgantown , KY
I remember reading this book in elementary school. Then I also remember my sister reading it during elementary school. This book was amazing we both loved it
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I thought this book was so funny and very creative. I would recommend this book.
Nettiejo H.
Pekin, IN
I didn't enjoy the book as much as I did the movie. Watch the movie with Tim Carrey
Hazel J.
Perris , CA
This book is sooooo cute. and the movie too . definitely recommend the both to everyone .
Amanda N.
What a delightfully, whimsical tale. I remember reading this over and over. It was so fun the way Mr. Popper interacted with animals. A child's fantasy world, for sure.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Love it! Great book for kids! My kids loved to read and this is a fun book. Entertaining and enjoyable.
Try G.
Whitby , ON
I haven't read the book but I saw the movie and I wasn't that big of a fan so I don't know what to expect from the book.
Marlet F.
Where can I find it?
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I didn't even know this was a book I have just seen the movie that's crazy is it better or the same? The movie was great
Morgan D.
I was wondering if anyone else out there watchd the movie and loved it but when reading the book hated it? #GottaloveJimCarey