BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Mr. Popper's Penguins is one of the handful of American books for children that has attained the status of a classic. First published in 1938, this story of a housepainter who is sent a male penguin by the great Admiral Drake, and who, thanks to the arrival of a female penguin, soon has twelve penguins living in his house, has amused and enchanted generations of children and their parents. see more...

Mr. Popper's Penguins (Anniversary) (Hardcover)
  • "I remember reading this book as a child back in elementary school." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely loved this book!" in 1 review
Jana O.
Broken Arrow, Ok
I absolutely loved this book! So cute & fun. I also enjoyed the movie version.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Great book for children! My niece and nephew loved it 😊😊😊😊😊☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Chantal S.
This is just a classic book! I remember my grade 2 teacher reading this to me and I just absolutely loved it!! Was thrilled when the movie came out but definitely felt like the book was so much better!
Taylor K.
This book is fantastic it's what really go me into reading when I was a child now I can't get enough! Great for all children
Try G.
Whitby , ON
I haven't read the book but I saw the movie and I wasn't that big of a fan so I don't know what to expect from the book.
Marlet F.
Where can I find it?
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I didn't even know this was a book I have just seen the movie that's crazy is it better or the same? The movie was great
Morgan D.
I was wondering if anyone else out there watchd the movie and loved it but when reading the book hated it? #GottaloveJimCarey