BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Mr. Popper's Penguins is one of the handful of American books for children that has attained the status of a classic. First published in 1938, this story of a housepainter who is sent a male penguin by the great Admiral Drake, and who, thanks to the arrival of a female penguin, soon has twelve penguins living in his house, has amused and enchanted generations of children and their parents. see more...

Mr. Popper's Penguins (Anniversary) (Hardcover)
  • "I remember reading this book as a child back in elementary school." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely loved this book!" in 1 review
Barbie S.
League City, TX
I absolutely LOVE this book! It was one of my favorites growing up. It fulfills every animal lover's dream of having a penguin as your very own pet.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is a really great starter book for newer readers. Simple, funny, and interesting it'll start your child on a lifelong love of books.
Colleen W.
This book is a classic! I think all classrooms should have at least one copy on hand. It's so interesting and goofy, kids love it!
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
Omg!! This book is such a classic. I remember reading this for school but also reading it years later because I loved it so much.
Baileigh A.
Evanston, WY
I remember resting this book as a kid. Now working in education, it's still being used. This is a fun book for young readers.
Christine S.
Leander, TX
My daughter and I read this when she was 7. We loved it and it became an addiction, reading until the end. So much fun!
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
The most adorable book EVER! I loved it every time I read it. I really think it should be a staple in everyone's home.
Lauren L.
Conway, AR
Mr. Poppers penguins was a fun book that I loved when I was little. I can't wait to share it with my children someday.
Jade F.
New Kensingtn, PA
This is such a cute book. My nieces and little cousin absolutely adored it. It was made into a very funny movie.
This book is a great classic. It's a good book to get kids into reading. Kids will love the story and humor.
Marlet F.
Where can I find it?
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I didn't even know this was a book I have just seen the movie that's crazy is it better or the same? The movie was great
Morgan D.
I was wondering if anyone else out there watchd the movie and loved it but when reading the book hated it? #GottaloveJimCarey