Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore: A Novel uploaded by Ashley F.Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore: A Novel uploaded by Amy T.

BY NONE

Camila A.
Bogota
I bought this book when I was in Buenos Aires, and maybe my great experience there makes my opinion biased. It's about the importance of books and the evolution of technology and the way these two can coexist and I'd never read anything like it. Definitely a breath of fresh air.
Dana P.
Great book! This book kept me wanting more! I flew through this book so fast! I couldn't put it down. It's so interesting and it's a great book for any book lover. It discusses the importance of books and the sharing of knowledge and how that knowledge grows through out time. Must read!
Kristine A.
I loved this book! I can't even remember how I found it at first, but I really got into it. It was quirky and mysterious. I've read it again since the first time.
Ashley F.
Alpharetta, GA
This is a fun and entertaining read. A great addition to any book shelf. For all book lovers this book is a magical read.