Mr Natty Frank's Beard Elixir Oil - Multi uploaded by Joseph M.

BY MR NATTY #94 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Beard Elixir by Mr Natty Moisturising beard oil Cleanses and conditions Has a refreshing woody scent Sourced and produced in England Product size: 10ml see more...

Helen G.
This beard oil leaves my husband's beard super soft and smelling great. The smell is very natural and woodsy. Just a few drops is all that is needed. The packaging and labeling are great. Very old school men's hair care look to it. The dropper works great so you don't over do the oil!
Kristina M.
Sarasota , FL
I bought this from birchbox awhile back for my boyfriend for Christmas and he loves it! It's very woodsy smelling and you only need a little bit. It makes his beard very soft and manageable and the smell lasts the entire day and then some.
Jeffrey P.
Chicago
I loved this product this is the first beard oil I ever purchased and it's great my beard was become softer and has a nice shine definitely recommend
Elyse F.
My boyfriend loves using beard serum. It really helps with keeping the hair moisturizer and soft.
i got this for my mom and she lovedddd it!! uses it everyday and has such a natural smell
Joseph M.
I found the product to be overpromising. I bought this from ASOS. I did not notice any improvements in my beard and the product left my beard shiny and uncomfortable.

Maybe beard oils aren't for me, this is the only one I've ever tried and have no plans to try more!