Mr Muscle® Shower Shine

by Mr Muscle

Mr Muscle® Shower Shine is a daily shower cleaner that helps prevent the build-up of limescale, soap scum and grime. Just spray and walk away so you can clean less and do more.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mr Muscle® Shower Shine!
How would you rate this product?
Anji A.
Lippstadt
I used it for a while of time but it smells so strong I couldn’t handle the smell it took my breath !!
Sandra O.
This gives the shower cubicle a great shine and helps curb the build up of soap scum. Has a lovely fresh smell and leaves a lingering smell in the bathroom. As with all sprays be careful to use in a ventilated room. Would recommend.
Emily R.
Mr Muscle® Shower Shine uploaded by Emily R.
Mr Muscle® Shower Shine uploaded by Emily R.
I spray this on the shower head and taps and leave it for about 20 minutes and it helps remove the build up of lime scale. It says it can be used of different surface types e.g plastic, metal etc. It leaves the Bath sparkling white and it doesn’t have a bad oder either.
Nicole S.
Mr muscle spray is great on my shower head and glass shower door removes all limescale and soap scum even the really stubborn parts great price and smells really good :)
Nora  B.
Southall, Middlesex
I love Mr muscle products and always rely on them to clean and sparkle my house. However the shower shine spray didn’t meet my expectations, it wasn’t as effective as I thought it would be and tried a different brand which it gave me better results.
Cheyenne S.
SUMMERLAND POINT, NSW
Great shower spray! I spray all over including glass, leave for a few minutes and wipe away. If you keep on top of it no need for scrubbing.
Tracy  B.
Winsford, Cheshire
Mr muscle works wonders! I have 3 young boys and one toilet in our house so you can imagine when they can’t aim straight lol! This is my life saver, gets rid of stains, smells and marks. It leaves my bathroom fresh and clean
Jennifer O.
Rugby, Warwickshire
It works, but I don’t think the scent is nice or long lasting. I like my bathroom to smell clean and sanitised, and this doesn’t have that effect
Emma L.
Loughborough, Leicestershire
I use this quite often for my glass shower door and my mirrors! Makes them spotlessly clean with no smears at all!
Mary-jane  E.
Cardiff, South Glamorgan
Fantastic product. I always use this, as I have a walk in shower. All I do is spray, use water from the shower & wipe dry. Just awesome products by a great make.

Looking for your answer?