Mr. Muscle Platinum Shower Shine

by Mr Muscle

Mr Muscle Platinum Shower is a powerfully-formulated daily shower cleaner that helps prevent the build-up of limescale, soap scum and grime. Just spray and walk away so you can clean less and do more.

what is the difference between Mr muscle power and platinum shower shine
Start your review of Mr. Muscle Platinum Shower Shine!
How would you rate this product?
anna M.
Macclesfield , East Cheshire
I have mixed feelings about this product. I used it in a shower it claims you don’t need to rinse it off, however I feel like it needs rinsing off as it leaves streaks in the glass part of the bathroom door. Would I found myself doing is spraying it on and rinsing it off.
Diana K.
New Castle, DE
Use on our shower every day and it keeps it our shower really clean . Highly recommended
Nora B.
Mr muscle kind of disappointed me with the shower shine spray, i didn’t find it effective so I’ve taken it out of my buying list from now on.
Jane D.
South Ockendon
Easily lifts grime and dirt. Removes limescale at the same time. Doesn't have a over the top chemical smell. Easy to use.
Manuela P.
In love with this product, it helps you to clean as fast an easy as possible, in this coronavirus time you can desinfect with me. Músculo.
Sandy E.
CDMX
Es un buen producto pero no maravilloso ni hace milagros, la regadera necesita no tener óxido o manchas para que si quede brillante, es práctico y te ahorra tiempo de limpieza
Chata R.
11,903 reviews
No conozco la marca pero deseo probarlo en mi casa para recomendarlo ya que uno debe utilizar las cosas primero
Ema A.
This is a very good shower cleaning product that takes care of even the more difficult stains. I love the packaging.
Zarmina B.
Tarneit , VIC
Obviously cleaning the shower room is very tricky and needs something which will make this task easy and effective. So after using this product I found that it fulfils this criteria and provides effective cleaning and leaving the shower room and the glass especially clean and scum free too.
Ashleigh B.
United Kingdom
This is great. Leaves your shower looking amazing. Leaves behind a beautiful shine and a nice smell. It isn’t too strong but it does the job!