Mr & Mrs T's Mr & Mrs T Bold & Spicy Bloody Mary Mix 1 l uploaded by Frey K.

BY MR & MRS T'S #89 in Cocktail Mixes

Mr & mrs t bold & spicy bloody mary mix 1 l see more...

• I am on a mission to make the perfect bloody mary and the...2 Answers
Samantha H.
If there is no Zing-Zang, then this stuff is the next best! It is the only other good spicy one, at least that I've tried. This is such a great company though. All of their different mixes are great. I definitely recommend ff you love bloody Marys!
Dana A.
WAUKESHA, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Mr & Mrs T's is the best bloody mary mix on the market. They have a few options, but if you like a kick, this is the one to go with. It beats all the competitors on flavor alone. It doesn't taste solely like tomatoes like you get from some other's has bold flavors!
Emily S.
Made my first at home bloody marys with this and New Amsterdam Vodka they where good. The mix is spicy but if you add pepper, salt, and celery salt i find it helps quit a bit flavor wise.
Serina P.
Portland, OR
I really didn't care for this brand of Bloody Mary mix, it had a weird flavor to it, kind of tangy but not in a good way and I like tangy, it almost tasted like it was going off and didn't taste like an authentic Bloody Mary to me at all. I'm not a fan.
Diana M.
I love this mix, and the fact that i can find it in most stores. It's easy to make a bloody mary and you can customize it how you like by adding more spice or more whatever.
Michelle F.
I love Bloody Mary's. I've used this mix on more than one occasion and haven't been disappointed yet. I like mine extra spicy so I'm generous with the Tabasco. I throw in around 2-3 martini olives and use a dill pickle spear as a stirrer. Yummy!!
Suzanne H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is probably my favorite bloody mary mixer. It's an affordable and quick mix that I can typically find at most grocery stores. I think I've even found it at Target before!
Jen M.
Silver Spring, MD
This is a great mix for bloody mary lovers! I love the spices and when mixed the proper way it is absolutely delicious. I would recommend using a good bloody mary recipe when making it with this mixer.
Amber P.
Love this mix! I always switch btween this and the V8 version. Both are so good, I just usually buy what is on sale. You really can't go wrong with this one. The flavors are really there, and I like to add a little bit of salt.
Karissa P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am a huge fan of this Bloody Mary Mix. It is soo good and isn't too tomato-y. I love spicy bloody Mary's so I tend to add more spices and Tabasco with it as well. Very afforable and tastes amazing!
Frey K.
I am on a mission to make the perfect bloody mary and the mixers I have tried always fall short or are missing that sprxial something. What do you think of this one?