BY MR & MRS T

Mr & Mrs T® Pina Colada Mix.

Naturally and artificially flavored mix.

Non-alcoholic.

Made from Scratch Taste™.

Perfected with pineapple and coconut flavors. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alexis H.
edmond, OK
I used this mix to create a pina colada in a pineapple! It is full of flavor and it blends well with ice and fruit. It was decently priced so I could get enough for how many pina coladas I was making!
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Foodie Expert
Really tasty and makes such a good Pina Colada! It's sweet but it's not horrible! I've only had this once but I'd recommend! If you're looking to make a big these of drinks, then give this a try! It could be worth it!
Chelsie L.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love the Piña mix. It's pretty sweet, but I can't do much tartness or I get heartburn so this stuff is great for me. It tastes so good. I add quite a bit more rum than a serving calls for, & I add a little bit of vanilla ice cream, AMAZEBALLS. I can't get enough of it.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Foodie Expert
I find this mix to be super super sweet. I like it, but I can't handle it on its own and have added something fruity (like juice or berries) almost everytime I have used it. I actually found it's the best as a smoothie with your choice of alcohol (or make it virgin) and frozen berries. I would say it's a great value as it was only a few dollars and has made a good amount of beverages.
Monica V.
El Paso, TX
Not my favorite but its good enough for a last resort kind of thing. It saves you the hassle and you can even drink it with out the alcohol.
Jennifer S.
Hixson, TN
Foodie Expert
I have tried this drink several of times before and I really didn't like it. In my opinion there's better tasting ones out there.
Jayne E.
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love a Pina Colada?!! This is a great tasting mix that is easy to make fun, summer drinks. Perfect for parties.
Amanda R.
This is by far my favorite colada mix and can be bought convieniently at walmart. Every other one just doesn't taste right
Monica G.
Marlin, TX
Foodie Expert
I love buying Mr & Mrs T Pina Colada Bottles. Pina Colada is my alcohol drink. I love creamy coconut taste.
Michelle E.
Savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
This is a really good mix. Very creamy and coconutty! I like it with or without ice. One of my favs.