Mr & Mrs T Pina Colada Mix uploaded by Melanie L.

BY MR & MRS T

Mr & Mrs T® Pina Colada Mix.

Naturally and artificially flavored mix.

Non-alcoholic.

Made from Scratch Taste™.

Perfected with pineapple and coconut flavors. see more...

Alexis H.
Edmond, OK
I used this mix to create a pina colada in a pineapple! It is full of flavor and it blends well with ice and fruit. It was decently priced so I could get enough for how many pina coladas I was making!
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Really tasty and makes such a good Pina Colada! It's sweet but it's not horrible! I've only had this once but I'd recommend! If you're looking to make a big these of drinks, then give this a try! It could be worth it!
Erin T.
Boston
Mr. and Mrs. T Pina colada mix is refreshing and has no funny after taste. I like that I can add my own rum as I can make it how strong (or weak) as I like. I won’t buy any other brand.
Chelsie L.
I absolutely love the Piña mix. It's pretty sweet, but I can't do much tartness or I get heartburn so this stuff is great for me. It tastes so good. I add quite a bit more rum than a serving calls for, & I add a little bit of vanilla ice cream, AMAZEBALLS. I can't get enough of it.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I find this mix to be super super sweet. I like it, but I can't handle it on its own and have added something fruity (like juice or berries) almost everytime I have used it. I actually found it's the best as a smoothie with your choice of alcohol (or make it virgin) and frozen berries. I would say it's a great value as it was only a few dollars and has made a good amount of beverages.
Natalie C.
I like pina coladas, a lotta, a lotta! HA! In all seriousness, this is a good mix if you like pina coladas but don't want to go though all the work of making something from scratch. Plus, it's nice for people like me who make one every so often, since you can throw ONE bottle in the fridge and pull it out again a few weeks later to make another.
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX
Mr & Mrs T's brand are great mixers. Its hard to find a good one out there and this and their bloody mary mixes are some of the best out there
Monica V.
El Paso, TX
Not my favorite but its good enough for a last resort kind of thing. It saves you the hassle and you can even drink it with out the alcohol.
Jennifer S.
Hixson , TN
I have tried this drink several of times before and I really didn't like it. In my opinion there's better tasting ones out there.
Jayne E.
Who doesn't love a Pina Colada?!! This is a great tasting mix that is easy to make fun, summer drinks. Perfect for parties.