Mr. & Mrs. T Original Bloody Mary Mix uploaded by Amanda R.

BY MR & MRS T

Original bloody Mary mix.
Perfected with sea salt and 95% juice.
Mr & Mrs T®.
#1 America's bloody Mary mix.
Non-alcoholic.
Made From Scratch Taste®.
1 liter 33.8 fl oz (1 qt 1.8 fl oz). see more...

DJayy R.
I like this product. I love Bloody Mary's and this may all of my expectations. Of course I add my own twist onto it which includes seasoning this and adding limes, shrimp and olives!

#HappyHour #Tasty
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
This is one of the best Bloody Mary mixes to use. Also their spicy one is good. I actually prefer the spicy because I like mine spicy but this is just as good. When I bartended most people preferred this. If you're making Bloody Mary's you should definitely try it!
Lindsey S.
This stuff is the definition of perfection. It is the only bloody mary mix I will buy. It makes the best Bloody Mary's. It is so good, I craved it while I was pregnant and would make virgin bloody mary's. I highly recommend trying this if you like bloody mary's.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
This is the best Blood Mary Mix!!! My husband drinks it without vodka. I have to have vodka. Our favorite Blood Mary drink is one with a dash of Tabasco, a little Worcestershire Sauce, Vodka, Mrs. T's, Celery, Dill pickle, Olives and cheddar cheese! I've even seen people cut up beef stick and include it. It's like a complete meal.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,193 reviews
Mixed drinks are a treat a few times a year for my husband and I because we have kids at home. only drink when we can get a sitter. I mix 1 oz smirnoff vodka with 5oz of Mr & Ms t orginal bloody mary mix. My husband loves it. Myself I'm more of a kahulua drinker
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
This is one of my favorite Bloody Mary mixes! I love the flavor and that it isn't thick like some mixes. The only thing I would warn you is that it is very salty!
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This stuff is honestly my favorite bloody mary mix. I add some things into my drinks besides the mix and vodka, but as a starter mix, this stuff is always easy to find and priced just right.
Olympia P.
My absolute favorite bloodyMary mix.. I love mixing this with my Mexican beers as well.. and I like drinking the morning after I drink a little. The flavors are absolutely amazing.
Cindy A.
West orange, NJ
This is a great bloody mary base. I use this mix, vodka, olives, a splash of olive juice, a splash of vinegar, juice from half of a lime, celery salt, and a pinch of table salt with some ice. Mixed all together, it's delicious! Disclaimer: I clearly enjoy vinegary/sour bloody mary's!
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
I had a Bloody Mary this past summer and this mix was used. What made it even better was that I got to have it by the pool. Not too hot or spicy so it was very enjoyable!
Sophie F.
Denver, CO
Is this mix spicy or hot at all?