Mr & Mrs T Original Bloody Mary Mix

by Mr & Mrs T

Made-From-Scratch Taste for Any Occasion We take mixing seriously. There's an art to the science. A subtle nuance you can taste. Which is why we source only premium-quality ingredients for all our mixers. In everything we do, we seek to find the perfect balance of work and play. Salt and lime. Tomato juice and vodka. That's Life Well Mixed.

How does this compare to zing zang?
Where do you buy this? Does it come in a pack or single?
Does this have a different taste than the ones that come in the big plastic bottle?
Start your review of Mr & Mrs T Original Bloody Mary Mix!
Larae J.
Rocklin, CA
Mr & Mrs T Original Bloody Mary Mix uploaded by Larae J.
I love making crazy Bloody Mary toppings and this Bloody Mary mix makes everything taste amazing . It has a good spicy enough taste with a zing
Heather A.
Ogden, UT
This is not my first second or third choice when it comes to Bloody Mary’s, it is better than the time the new bartender used tomato soup because she was really pretty and not very bright
Stacy T.
Gladstone, MO
These are pretty decent and handy for when you don’t have a lot of time or you just don’t feel like putting the effort in to making your own mixes. They taste pretty good and they are really convenient, just add the alcohol! They are actually really inexpensive so that is nice when you are hosting a get together.
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
I love Mrs T’s. I’m always looking for that brand in-store b/c it’s the best flavor profile out there. There’s no improvement needed on this recipe unless you wanna add spice. I hope they never change a thing
Abby C.
Decatur, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
The best mix for making a Bloody Mary! It’s the perfect balance of tomato and spices and always turns out delicious. It even makes the cheapest vodka unnoticeable. Highly recommend!
Lanzy B.
Kensett, AR
Favorite mix for my favorite mixed drink. Perfectly seasoned straight out of the bottle so it’s more convenient that. Having to bring along my own stuff if I’m drinking in a public place or away from my own home.
Aubree G.
One of my favorite Bloody Mary mixes! I like to spice mine up with hot sauce and then I’ll add some other things like olives or bacon in my drink as well. But honestly- I could drink this stuff with or without the booze!
Diana C.
Ferndale, MI
Where as Mr and Mrs T is not my favorite bloody mary mix these individual serving cans are a life saver for when you are looking to just make one or two or for events like tailgates and parties. The packaging definitely makes all the difference in my buying choice in this instance.
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
I love this stuff so much... my favorite to bring along for the hair of the dog on camping adventures.
Andrea  D.
Clarksville, TN
Rich and spicy. Has a very distinct tomato flavor and just the right amount of heat. Mixes well with any vodka.