Mr. & Mrs. T Original Bloody Mary Mix uploaded by Amanda R.

BY MR & MRS T

Original bloody Mary mix.
Perfected with sea salt and 95% juice.
Mr & Mrs T®.
#1 America's bloody Mary mix.
Non-alcoholic.
Made From Scratch Taste®.
1 liter 33.8 fl oz (1 qt 1.8 fl oz). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emma G.
I like this brand but I am only giving it four stars it's a little thick to me did not like the consistency of it at all
Laekin B.
Beat Bloody Mary mixer I've had. Thick consistency but the flavor is full & just the right spice!
Cindy A.
West Orange, NJ
This is a great bloody mary base. I use this mix, vodka, olives, a splash of olive juice, a splash of vinegar, juice from half of a lime, celery salt, and a pinch of table salt with some ice. Mixed all together, it's delicious! Disclaimer: I clearly enjoy vinegary/sour bloody mary's!
Lindsey S.
This stuff is the definition of perfection. It is the only bloody mary mix I will buy. It makes the best Bloody Mary's. It is so good, I craved it while I was pregnant and would make virgin bloody mary's. I highly recommend trying this if you like bloody mary's.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
This is the best Blood Mary Mix!!! My husband drinks it without vodka. I have to have vodka. Our favorite Blood Mary drink is one with a dash of Tabasco, a little Worcestershire Sauce, Vodka, Mrs. T's, Celery, Dill pickle, Olives and cheddar cheese! I've even seen people cut up beef stick and include it. It's like a complete meal.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Mixed drinks are a treat a few times a year for my husband and I because we have kids at home. only drink when we can get a sitter. I mix 1 oz smirnoff vodka with 5oz of Mr & Ms t orginal bloody mary mix. My husband loves it. Myself I'm more of a kahulua drinker
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This stuff is honestly my favorite bloody mary mix. I add some things into my drinks besides the mix and vodka, but as a starter mix, this stuff is always easy to find and priced just right.
Olympia P.
My absolute favorite bloodyMary mix.. I love mixing this with my Mexican beers as well.. and I like drinking the morning after I drink a little. The flavors are absolutely amazing.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
I had a Bloody Mary this past summer and this mix was used. What made it even better was that I got to have it by the pool. Not too hot or spicy so it was very enjoyable!
Faith H.
Washington, DC
I LOVE this Bloody Mary mix! It's both spicy and tomato-y--it's one of my favorite brands. I'd also just drink this alone instead of with alcohol. It's that good.
Sophie F.
Auburn, AL
Foodie Expert
Is this mix spicy or hot at all?