Mr & Mrs T Margarita Mix uploaded by Cynthia G.

BY MR & MRS T #74 in Cocktail Mixes

Mr & Mrs T Margarita Mix: Made from scratch taste Perfected with agave nectar Non-alcoholic Kosher

• What drink does this pair well with?2 Answers
  • Is this as good as a mix they use in a restaurant? I am ...3 Answers
  • What is the best mix with this drink or a recipe ?? somet...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alexandra P.
When I was younger I would use this mix to make a virgin margarita, just throw in some ice, lime, and rim your glass with salt, I thought I was so fancy! Years later I now throw in some tequila (whichever is your favorite) and occasionally add a splash of Tabasco sauce for my own version of a grownup margarita! It's refreshing with a kick!
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this one. I usually go with this brand when I want to make a margarita. I've tried the Jose cuervo mix and is usually gives me headaches. I get this one all time plus its a reasonable price.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Mr. & Mrs. T Margarita Mix is a delicious mix that I have had numerous times. It creates a tropical fun atmosphere. We go to Jimmy Buffet every year and use Mr. & Mrs. T Margarita Mix for the tailgate party! Mr. & Mrs. T Margarita Mix also works for summer luaus.
Diana S.
N Salt Lake, UT
This is definitely not a made from scratch taste. It's extremely sweet. If that's what you like, this is probably a good buy for you, but I prefer my margaritas with pure lime juice and a bit of agave syrup.
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
We really like this mix. Mix it with your favorite tequila and voila ..you have Margaritas. Blend with some ice and you have frozen ones. We use our nutribullet and put some margarita salt in the rim.
Ashleigh J.
Great mix to use for a night with the girls or just a family taco night. It definitely taste great with the right tequila or rum. Have it on the rocks or frozen and you won't be disappointed.
Jeannessa R.
Sometimes when we have small get togethers this is the product we go to. Great taste an cmon how easy is it not to use pre Made margarita mix. Just add ice if u like blended margaritas an mix it up or on the rocks with ur tequila to taste☺️
ryanne t.
This is good if you're making drinks for a crowd. It's sort of sticky sweet, masks the taste of inexpensive tequila. Skip it if you're using high quality liquor and purchase a higher quality mixer.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Mr. & Mrs. T Margaritas mix is all you need except for tequila and salt.Very good taste.easy to make great drinks.I fell like a professional bartender.Lol.
Brandy D.
Super mix and for the size quite inexpensive. Very flavorful! The strawberry is my favorite. Mixed up in a blender with your favorite fruits and wolla!
Bhavna S.
Astoria, NY
What is the best mix with this drink or a recipe ?? something fruity
Stephanie C.
Trinity, TX
Is this as good as a mix they use in a restaurant? I am looking for a quality mix that is that good. They are really hard to find.
Kortnee M.
Grand Rapids, MI
What drink does this pair well with?