Mr & Mrs T Margarita Mix uploaded by Cynthia G.
2 colors available

BY MR & MRS T #51 in Drink Mixes

Mr & Mrs T Margarita Mix: Made from scratch taste Perfected with agave nectar Non-alcoholic Kosher

• What drink does this pair well with?2 Answers
  • Is this as good as a mix they use in a restaurant? I am looking fo...3 Answers
  • What is the best mix with this drink or a recipe ?? something fruity6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
When I was younger I would use this mix to make a virgin margarita, just throw in some ice, lime, and rim your glass with salt, I thought I was so fancy! Years later I now throw in some tequila (whichever is your favorite) and occasionally add a splash of Tabasco sauce for my own version of a grownup margarita! It's refreshing with a kick!
Kristian M.
Kristian M.
Pullman, WA
Always enjoy my margaritas. You can never go wrong blending one up and pouring yourself a glass. This is one of the best mixers you can use.
Pam D.
Pam D.
Foodie Expert
I love margaritas! This product is good not the best. Does get the job done. Add some ice and blend for a frozen margarita.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Red Lion, PA
Foodie Expert
I don't love this mix but if the store is out of my favorite, this will do. It's just not as flavorful as I would like
Shannon Tew W.
Shannon Tew W.
Foodie Expert
I did not care for themis #brand it seemed to be lacking #something that I can always find in #josecuervo mix ❤👍🍸
When making margaritas this is my go to mix. Always bring in the sweet and sour taste to my homemade margaritas.
Ginny S.
Ginny S.
Enid, OK
It isn't summer without Mr. & Mrs. T Margarita mix. It is the only one I use because it tastes the best.
Isabelle K.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Foodie Expert
I think this is a delicious mix it's very tasty and refreshing in my opinion
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Foodie Expert
Delicious!! Add more alcohol if you want but these go fine frozen or with just some more crushed ice. Great flavors to choose from
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Washington, PA
Mr. & Mrs. T Margarita Mix is a delicious mix that I have had numerous times. It creates a tropical fun atmosphere. We go to Jimmy Buffet every year and use Mr. & Mrs. T Margarita Mix for the tailgate party! Mr. & Mrs. T Margarita Mix also works for summer luaus.
Bhavna S.
Bhavna S.
Astoria, NY
What is the best mix with this drink or a recipe ?? something fruity
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Corsicana, TX
Foodie Expert
Is this as good as a mix they use in a restaurant? I am looking for a quality mix that is that good. They are really hard to find.
Kortnee M.
Kortnee M.
Grand Rapids, MI
What drink does this pair well with?