Pet SuppliesPet First Aid & Emergency KitsMr. Herzher's
Decorative Pet Steps, 3 Step Espresso Finsih

Mr. Herzher's Decorative Pet Steps, 3 Step Espresso Finsih

by Mr. Herzher's

Where can I buy this?
Are dogs intimidated to use? And are,the standard size for all,beds
How tall is this?
Start your review of Mr. Herzher's Decorative Pet Steps, 3 Step Espresso Finsih!
How would you rate this product?
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have 2 sets of these stairs, one in the bedroom and one in the living room so our tiny little chihuahuas can get up and down the bed and couch. They look nice (as long as you have the space) and they are so practical so our little ones can easily go up and down without jumping and putting stress on their little joints.
Natalie P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
oh yes my dog loves playing in these things I guess he thinks there like A toy or somthing but my dog oh no he loves it
Sarah W.
Centerton, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Whenever your best friend is older these will make them feel better. They still want to go and come from the bed/couch as the use to and this helps elevate pain from jumping.
member-5fe009606
This works great if your animal is willing to use it. We have a weinerdoodle and he refused to use after much trying, treat encouraged and training. We ended up taking ours back to the store. Otherwise a great idea.
Kat S.
Pet steps like this are essential if you have a dacshund like my family. Their short legs and long spine need help when jumping up and down from the sofa, especially as they get older. Pet steps are a must, highly recommended.
Amanda L.
I had to get these for my chihuahua she is actually a lot smaller than any chihuahua ever. And can't jump into my bed she loves this. Took her a long time to figure it all out but its worth it.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
I bought these for my dog. She's a Pomeranian and getting old so she has trouble jumping on my bed. At first she didn't understand they were for her so you just have to teach them. I would recommend to pet owners with small or old dogs.
Paige A.
This would be a very helpful thing for my small dog so I don't have to constantly lean over and try and pick her up off the floor
Nicole B.
Pine Bluff, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Extremely great for little dogs that can't climb in the bed. I love it bc I don't have to pick them io anymore
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
This is such a great product. Whenever my brother has me watch his cat at my house I pull these out for him. The cat can get up easily in my bed and I don't have to worry about it tearing up my sheets.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...