BY MR. HERZHER'S

Solid wood in warm cherry finish coordinates with most any dAfA(c)cor. Carpeted treads keeps pets from slipping; dense pile keeps the noise to a minimum. Protective pads keeps floors free of scratches and dents; keeps steps in place on non-carpeted flooring. 2 Step model is perfect for access to sofas and chairs. 1 year limited manufacturer warranty. Mr. Herzher's Decorative Pet Steps answers the need for pet access to sofas, chairs and beds with equal parts fashion and function. Allows pets to come and go at will; no lifting by owners and less stress on everyone's joints! Elegant solid wood design in warm cherry finish is extremely home-decor friendly. Neutral-colored dense pile carpet, providing secure footing and quiet passage, is washable with standard carpet cleaners. Padded bases protects all flooring types, while holding steps in place. Measures: 14"H x 16"D x 17"W see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is such a cute thing to have in your home especially if you have a larger bed and smaller dogs it’s easy for them to walk up and hop right and got it on Amazon
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is such an awesome product. Helps pets get to those high places with out having to struggle or jump. The design is very cute and well made . It's reasonably priced and can be purchased in most pet stores.
Juliette C.
This is perfect for my 16 year old Pomerainian. She watches her son get on the bed everytime, but she can't jump anymore. Once she got this she used it everyday! I love she could come cuddle with me!
Linsey S.
Not only are they great for your small pet but it helps the little ones get up too! Excellent for older small dogs who have a hard getting around like they used to.
Jennifer R.
Beacon Falls, CT
My dachshund use this daily as they are very proud to back injuries. I'm very grateful for these stairs preventing anything that can separate my dog's from me!
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
Me gusta mucho que tomen en cuenta s los animales y mas que hagan productos de gran utilidad para ellos no lastimarse recomiendo esta escalera
Chloe L.
Love these!!! Great for letting our babies get on the bed and get off as they please without having to be woken up by one wanting to get down.
Tara P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I got these for my chiweenie from a friend. my bed sits up high and I don't want him jumping up and down off the bed.
Ami H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog is not using this at all so we had to get a bench :( i think it works if you have time to train your dog
sam w.
Yakima, WA
My dog loves tgis! He used to have to run and jump for the couch! Now these stairs make his life a ton easier
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA
We need to get stairs for our dog cuz if she can't get up into the bed she barks until one of us get her up there!!! How does your pup do with the stairs??
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
What's the weight limit on these steps? If I tried to use them as mini stairs for myself what would happen?
sarhai l.
canada
Para que tamaño de perro será recomendado!?
Luisa maria b.
miami
Lo consigo en Colombia?
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How much does this cost ?