BY MR. HERZHER'S

Solid wood in warm cherry finish coordinates with most any dAfA(c)cor. Carpeted treads keeps pets from slipping; dense pile keeps the noise to a minimum. Protective pads keeps floors free of scratches and dents; keeps steps in place on non-carpeted flooring. 2 Step model is perfect for access to sofas and chairs. 1 year limited manufacturer warranty. Mr. Herzher's Decorative Pet Steps answers the need for pet access to sofas, chairs and beds with equal parts fashion and function. Allows pets to come and go at will; no lifting by owners and less stress on everyone's joints! Elegant solid wood design in warm cherry finish is extremely home-decor friendly. Neutral-colored dense pile carpet, providing secure footing and quiet passage, is washable with standard carpet cleaners. Padded bases protects all flooring types, while holding steps in place. Measures: 14"H x 16"D x 17"W see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Juliette C.
This is perfect for my 16 year old Pomerainian. She watches her son get on the bed everytime, but she can't jump anymore. Once she got this she used it everyday! I love she could come cuddle with me!
Linsey S.
Not only are they great for your small pet but it helps the little ones get up too! Excellent for older small dogs who have a hard getting around like they used to.
Jennifer R.
Beacon Falls, CT
My dachshund use this daily as they are very proud to back injuries. I'm very grateful for these stairs preventing anything that can separate my dog's from me!
April D.
Ardmore, OK
These are great for my Maltese. She can't quite make the jmo for the bed. The cat sleeps on them lol
Tara P.
I got these for my chiweenie from a friend. my bed sits up high and I don't want him jumping up and down off the bed.
sam w.
Yakima, WA
My dog loves tgis! He used to have to run and jump for the couch! Now these stairs make his life a ton easier
Kyrsten D.
Hattiesburg, MS
Worked great in my Maltese's older years to help her get into the bed or on the sofa.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
These are wonderful! Especially if you have a small dog who is unable to jump in bed!
Liz S.
Jacksonville, FL
These are so convent for my little dog who loves to get on and off the bed at night!
Tiffany F.
I loved this, such a cool idea! My shih tzu uses the pet stairs all the time to climb up to bed with me
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA
We need to get stairs for our dog cuz if she can't get up into the bed she barks until one of us get her up there!!! How does your pup do with the stairs??
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert
What's the weight limit on these steps? If I tried to use them as mini stairs for myself what would happen?
sarhai l.
canada
Para que tamaño de perro será recomendado!?
Luisa maria b.
miami
Lo consigo en Colombia?
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert
How much does this cost ?