Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso Machine

by Mr. Coffee

Prepare delicious cappuccinos, rich lattes and other beverages with the mr. Coffee steam espresso machine. With a powerful frother and a froth aid, this machine foams milk to let you make creamy lattes and cappuccinos. The carefully designed decanter makes pouring spill free. This mr. Coffee espresso maker makes 4 cups or a 2-oz shot at a time. It has a stainless-steel body and dishwasher-safe parts that make cleanup a snap. Both the drip tray and froth aid are removable, further simplifying maintenance. This stainless steel coffee maker has cord storage and an on-off indicator light for added convenience.

How long does it take to brew?
What is your favorite drink to make with an espresso machine?
Start your review of Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso Machine!
Winter Spgs, FL
Purchased at: Target
Not bad for my very first espresso maker. It was a gift for Valentines day. I get a dark strong brew everytime and it's easy to clean. Best of all, I dont have to leave my house to get my espresso anymore!
Orangevale, CA
A great way to delve into espresso making! After seeing the prices of milk frothers I opted to purchase this machine and have and espresso maker and milk steamer for less than most individual milk frothing machines. I am not disappointed! Such a great price and makes great espresso. I am also able to steam and froth milk to create a variety of beverages. I bought my own tamper and milk frothing pitcher and I'm set. I use this machine daily and it's fast and simple to use. Use your favorite espresso ground dark roast, 2% milk and you can even add your favorite flavored syrups and so long Starbucks!
Augusta, Maine
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great little espresso machine. Pretty simple to use. It does take a little bit for the foamer to heat up, so have a little bit of patience. Not a bad machine for the price.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso Machine uploaded by Hannah B.
This is a great starter machine. I like the convenience of having an in-home latte. Thanks to dozens of online tutorial videos, I can easily whip up a latte or other delicious drink specifically tailored to my dietary needs and budget. (Below is a Tumeric Spice Latte...)
Colts Neck, NJ
This expresso machine is soon fantastic! makes quick easy lattes, expresso shots and so much more! works wonders and the taste is so great when it is made! the price is also soon great for an expresso machine
I really love this machine and how it brews my expresso! It makes the perfect cup each day and leaves me feeling great after drinking it. I would recommend this for sure!
Atlanta, GA
I'm not quite sure what I'd do without this machine. I use this every morning to make myself a cup of coffee to wake myself up. It is easy to use and the price is great!
Hinesville, GA
Just got this on sale for under $30, can't complain and this little machine packs a punch. Highly impressed and works well compared to my much more pricey machine.
Lake Mary , FL
I really like my espresso machine. I do think the handles feel like they will break so i handle with much care. But it brews amazing coffee the way i like it.
Avondale
Love it this makes my life so much easier and I spend less money at the coffee shop!!!!! Plus I make it just the way I want it and how strong I want it!!!