Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso Machine

by Mr. Coffee

Prepare delicious cappuccinos, rich lattes and other beverages with the mr. Coffee steam espresso machine. With a powerful frother and a froth aid, this machine foams milk to let you make creamy lattes and cappuccinos. The carefully designed decanter makes pouring spill free. This mr. Coffee espresso maker makes 4 cups or a 2-oz shot at a time. It has a stainless-steel body and dishwasher-safe parts that make cleanup a snap. Both the drip tray and froth aid are removable, further simplifying maintenance. This stainless steel coffee maker has cord storage and an on-off indicator light for added convenience.

How long does it take to brew?
What is your favorite drink to make with an espresso machine?
Start your review of Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso Machine!
Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso Machine uploaded by Mikhela C.
Oh how much $ I have saved on COFFEE since purchasing this! We bought one 2 years ago and it would fine up until about a week ago when the wand stopped frothing the milk and was struggling to even warm the milk. But for the 2 years we had this, it worked great! We actually ended up repurchasing this on sale at Target and hoping if we keep up more closely with the recommended 1-3 month maintenance, that it will last longer this time! *in photo* new model on the left came with a white ceramic mug; old model on the right came with the glass carafe that we kept to use with the new machine. We use ours with Café Bustelo® Espresso Vacuum-Packed Dark Roast Ground Coffee - 10 oz
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is under $25, and is awesome. I got it for Christmas 2 years ago, and I've been using it every day since. My roommate used it every day with me for a year. The steamer wand can get a little messy, and I had to buy a cute little steamer mug separately, but totally worth it. I mostly just use it for the shot of coffee in the morning. My mug fits great under the spigot. Yum. I can't see this breaking anytime soon, but when it does I'm buying another one.
Tiffin, OH
I absolutely love this espresso machines! I used to go to Dunkin Donuts every single day which was becoming a problem. But now that I have this I can make it a macchiato anytime I want. It's affordable. The only con is that the steamer arm cover online has broken three times even though I was extremely careful with it. But it does work mazingly and I definitely would recommend it.
Saint Pauls, NC
I have had this machine about 8 or 9 years. It works well and lasts forever and for a good price. It's easy to use, easy to clean. The steaming part can be tricky. You have to let it cool down once you are done steaming, because of the pressure. I still have it, it didn't stop working. I just upgraded to a two in one machine.
Portland
Not a huge fan of the placement on steam arm. Came out too strong. Ink on the knob wears easily so is hard to distinguish which side to turn to. No pressure relief so you have to use the steam arm to relieve pressure before opening if you don't use all the water.
Handle on carafe could be stronger.
All and all it works.
Handle on carafe could be stronger.
All and all it works.
So far I am loving this machine. The only downfall I have found is that it is loud. There is a bit of learning curve, however, I believe that would have gone a little better had the instructions been in my box 🤦‍♀️. 100% affordable, no special pods. I can't wait to get back to work at use it (I keep it in my office)
New Smyrna Beach, FL
For the price this works great. I had to purchase a different frother as this one is very difficult to clean and I now have a permanent milk buildup stuck inside of the frothing wand. As for making the espresso, super easy to use. Quick clean up (if not using frothing wand) and compact size for storage.
Tyler, TX
Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso Machine uploaded by K. P.
I learned that all espresso tastes relatively the same whether it's made in a thousand dollar machine or a fifty dollar machine. Well, my friends love my espresso, and I didn't even pay $20 for mine. It holds up so well over time. I wish there were better warranties though!
Mill Creek, WA
I love this very easy to use basic espresso machine. Using steam to push through espresso grinds to give a great espresso with the perfect crema on top. For the price of under $50 I couldn't think of a better espresso machine with steamer wand. 10/10 would purchase again.
Sanford, FL
Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso Machine uploaded by Lyreitza C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Mis mañanas comienzan con un delicioso y rico café. Y con esta cafetera espresso que me da un delicioso y espeso café cómo me gusta. Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso Machine #bestcoffee #loveit #café #caféconleche Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso Machine