Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso Machine uploaded by Hannah B.

BY MR. COFFEE

Prepare delicious cappuccinos, rich lattes and other beverages with the mr. Coffee steam espresso machine. With a powerful frother and a froth aid, this machine foams milk to let you make creamy lattes and cappuccinos. The carefully designed decanter makes pouring spill free. This mr. Coffee espresso maker makes 4 cups or a 2-oz shot at a time. It has a stainless-steel body and dishwasher-safe parts that make cleanup a snap. Both the drip tray and froth aid are removable, further simplifying maintenance. This stainless steel coffee maker has cord storage and an on-off indicator light for added convenience. see more...

• What is your favorite drink to make with an espresso machine?4 Answers
  • How long does it take to brew?1 Answers
Kylee O.
This machine is awesome and a great price! I used to work at Starbucks, and I can make all of the drinks I made there with this little machine. Mochas are delicious, I can steam the milk, and it works very quickly. Definitely recommend, I think it's it's $40?? Crazy for an espresso machine.
Mandy B.
Pell City, AL
LOVE this gadget!! I prefer my coffee strong and hot and this is perfect for both! I’ve gotten to where I’d rather have a latte from home rather than from a coffee shop! Amazing product!
Nicole S.
West Covina, CA
This expresso maker is good for beginners. It brews the expresso really nicely. The part that is tricky is making the foam, which you have to practice. I tried many times with the foam for the spout, but was not coming out how I liked it. I ended up buying a milk/foam warmer instead. The machine is super affordable and is good quality. Easy to clean after every use. I would recommend to anyone who would like to try and make lattes and expresso. Definitely helped cut down my daily starbucks or coffee house runs.
Misa Origami Lad y.
Foodie Expert
Ok Mr Coffee. You were a staple in our kitchen for some time and the husband liked you but I had a love hate relationship with you. I loved that you were cheap and you also saved us a lot of money because we didn't end up going to starbucks or some other overpriced coffee shop. BUT! And there is a but. Mr. Coffee, your espresso machine handles are so completely non ergonomic. I have some arthritic/joint issues in my hands and wrists and I HATE the knobs on this thing! They are impossible to grip. My hands are constantly slipping while trying to grip the handles to unscrew the top or to turn the machine on & off. My hands would literally ache when I used this machine even once. I stopped making coffee for myself and for my husband. I had him make his own coffee. After a few years we decided to go and find a replacement and were surprised to see that the model has not changed at all. The handles are still slippery and that weird shape that is impossible to grip. We are trying a new machine and I look forward to having my morning coffee fix again.
Katie R.
Orangevale, CA
A great way to delve into espresso making! After seeing the prices of milk frothers I opted to purchase this machine and have and espresso maker and milk steamer for less than most individual milk frothing machines. I am not disappointed! Such a great price and makes great espresso. I am also able to steam and froth milk to create a variety of beverages. I bought my own tamper and milk frothing pitcher and I'm set. I use this machine daily and it's fast and simple to use. Use your favorite espresso ground dark roast, 2% milk and you can even add your favorite flavored syrups and so long Starbucks!
Hannah B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a great starter machine. I like the convenience of having an in-home latte. Thanks to dozens of online tutorial videos, I can easily whip up a latte or other delicious drink specifically tailored to my dietary needs and budget. (Below is a Tumeric Spice Latte...)
Kristen M.
Foodie Expert
I really love this machine and how it brews my expresso! It makes the perfect cup each day and leaves me feeling great after drinking it. I would recommend this for sure!
Joan S.
Atlanta, GA
I'm not quite sure what I'd do without this machine. I use this every morning to make myself a cup of coffee to wake myself up. It is easy to use and the price is great!
Yadira C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I really like my espresso machine. I do think the handles feel like they will break so i handle with much care. But it brews amazing coffee the way i like it.
brooke w.
Whitley City, KY
Bought this for my husband as a gift. Let's just say we both love it and it's a great way to get that pick me up you need!
Tiffany P.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite drink to make with an espresso machine?
Brooklyn B.
How long does it take to brew?