BY MR. COFFEE #48 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee Single-Serve Coffeemaker, BVMC-KG2-001, Black and Silver: Powered by Keurig Brewed Technology Uses patented Keurig K-Cup packs Brews 1 fresh cup of coffee at a time Holds up to 9 oz of water for brewing 1 cup of coffee Perfect for coffee, tea or hot cocoa Removable drip tray to accommodate larger cups or travel mugs Includes a 5-count variety pack of K-Cup packs 1-year limited warranty Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.75"W x 11.5"H Model# BVMC-KG2-001 See all coffee makers on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better. see more...

Taylor S.
When I originally moved out of my parents house, almost 2 years ago, I purchased the Mr. Coffee Single-Serve Coffeemaker and I loved it. My parents had a Keurig for almost 3 years before upgrading to the new 2.0 model So I thought the Mr. Coffee was a very nice, equal in quality, alternative. It did seem "Cheaper" when compared to the Keurig but it made coffee and I was happy with it. It wasn't until I got married, 7 months ago, that someone gave my husband and I a Keurig Single-Serve Coffeemaker (The K55 model. Not the 2.0 modal) as a wedding gift. We continued using the Mr. Coffee until it started leaking all the time. At this point I had only had it about a year (13 months). When we finally busted out the Keurig we had received, we both imminently said "Wow this is really fancy". Now that I've used 2 different Single-Serve Coffeemakers, I can now accurately give this review with honest answers. If on a budget, the Mr. Coffee one is great. The difference with the 2 is that the Mr. Coffee has a very small water reservoir compared to the Keurig we received. You have to fill it every time you want to make coffee because you can only make one size. So I feel like if you live alone or don't drink coffee alot, this would be a great cheaper alternative. Or if you would like to keep a single-serve coffee maker at your desk at work, It would be perfect because it doesn't take up too much space. It's fairly quiet and easy to use and clean. I really enjoyed it and would recommend it for someone on a budget or who just doesn't want to spend the $100 for the Keurig.
Emily P.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Love it! I can use regular K-Cups, but it's cheaper than one of those models! The ONLY issue is that you need to run vinegar through the coffemaker about twenty times (no exaggeration) to get the plastic taste out of it. I made my first cup, and the plastic taste was overwhelming. Vinegar is how to clean these things anyway, so it's not a big deal. Just fill the reservoir and run a cup, wait a few minutes and run it again. It gets pretty hot when you make two cups right away back-to-back, so if you're going to do this, wait a few minutes between each time. But now that I've done that, it makes a perfect cup every time! Well worth the money.
Adrina C.
Memphis, TN
OMG! I'm in school so I couldn't really go for the Keurig maker that I wanted BUT I found this baby and I'm in love! You can't program the strength of your coffee like with a Keurig but all you have to do is adjust the amount of water you put in the machine. I make espressos all the time! I use this almost every morning before school or work because it's a lot cheaper than going to Starbucks spending $7 a cup...and I get the refillable K-cups from the grocery and that saves on money too!
Tasha C.
I love my coffee maker its stylish, easy to use. I can use any k-cup coffee or tea pods. It's easy to clean the bottom slides out to place a slightly larger cup . It's just fill with water(only bottled) pop in a pod and one press of the button does it. The only drawback back is it is only a single serve there isn't a water reserve for multiple cups like some other machines. I also can't put some taller cups even with the bottom out. It's great for one or two people though. I use mine everyday. I've had it awhile now and no problems.
Lia A.
Flint, MI
I have a Mr. Coffee Expresso Machine, I really enjoy using it. The reason why I bought this one is, because I always wanted to make a Cortadito, It's a Cuban Coffee, and it gives a great shot of caffeine and it taste really good. I bought the single size, because it's just me using it. Why buy a Coffee Machine or Expresso Machine if it's just you? Now if you have lots of Friends and Family that lives or comes over on a Daily basis, than I would invent intoi something bigger & better.
Lauren K.
Seneca, SC
I have had this coffee maker since college and I love it. Since I live alone it's great to have a single-serve option. That, and my coffee is always fresh and hot! The only downsides are the little pods, but I bought one of the reusable/ refillable ones so that's definitely helping the environmental impact. I also love that this one DOESN'T have a water reservoir. You refill it each time. Much more sanitary!
Ayla D.
Russellville, OH
Very good coffee maker, in my opinion. I do have one problem with it though. I usually turn my coffee on before I get in the shower during the mornings, but after about a month, the machine had started taking longer to make my coffee. It is usually done after I get out of the shower, but this one still isn't done once I get out! I'm going to purchase a single serve soon, so I'm not too worried about it at the moment.
Amy K.
Coalinga, CA
I love this coffeemaker! I'm the only one who drinks coffee in my household and hated to brew a whole pot of coffee in the morning to only drink 1 cup. This coffeemaker has solved my problem with minimal cost. It cost me only a fraction of the the cost of other popular brands. Uses standard K-pods and I've even purchased a reuseable pod to save the planet.
Jamie S.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I did not like this one for its non kcup brewing capabilities. The coffee using recyclable pods was very weak and off tasting. It worked fine when using a kcup, but I prefer something that can handle both. I currently use a single serve hamilton beach coffee maker and it works much better. The coffee has a stronger flavor with it. This one is also big and takes up more counter space. I gave mine away, not a fan!
Tawana B.
Brunswick, GA
Did want to spend a lot of money 3 years ago purchasing a Keurig so I got this machine. And compared to the one we had it work, there was no difference to me then just the name. I haven't had any problems with it. I have since gotten a Keurig but I kept the Mr Coffee for my children to make their hot cocoa.
Rakuelle  S.
Waukesha, WI
Where can you buy one? Does it come in different colors?
Julie A.
Saint Cloud, MN
Does this have the option of brewing in a basket or just the k-cup
ashley s.
Saint Louis, MO
Does this work like a kireg.. I wanna get it but I'm really not tryna spend that much money on a real one