Home & GardenDrinkwareMugsMr Coffee
Mr Coffee MWBLK 12 x 52 x 86" Black Mug Warmer Kitchen Appliances

Mr. Coffee MWBLK 1.2 x 5.2 x 8.6" Black Mug Warmer Kitchen Appliances

by Mr Coffee

The perfect companion to keep the last sip of coffee tasting as good as the first.It works great for hot beverages and soups,too!. Easy-To-Clean Surface. Convenient cord length for use almost anywhere.- SKU: OCT1552

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mr. Coffee MWBLK 1.2 x 5.2 x 8.6" Black Mug Warmer Kitchen Appliances!
Carolyn C.
Arlington Hts, IL
I like this brand. It’s a classic and a staple. It always works well and keeps my drink intact.
Jessie B.
Bristow , OK
I have a habit of making a cup of coffee and forgetting so by the time I remember it’s cold so I put it on this and wahlah it works
Kandis F.
Spruce Grove, AB
Is it a necessity? Not if you work from home and can just use the microwave. Is it a handy gadget to have on your desk? Definitely. This handy little gadget does work to keep your coffee warm however it is a little bit of a price considering you don't really have to have it. If you think you do, then go for it because it works.
Megan A.
I cannot live without this, and bought as a gift for many people! Use it daily at work especially

Looking for your answer?